+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why do guys marry ugly women?

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I'll say what I always say when I read something like this. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I liked a girl who my mates didn't think was attractive about two years ago but to me she was the most beautiful thing.

Maybe they do have better sex than the pretty ones...

What you find ugly, another may find beautiful.

How do you define ugly? I know that I've been in love with girls whom after I broke up with them, realized that they're below my usual standard. But that's the thing, when you're in love with someone she becomes the most beautiful thing in the world. I noticed then when I did fall in love with those girls, it was because they have splendid personality. Cliche as it sounds, what's inside is definitely just as important as the outside.

If a man wants to be with a woman based on her looks he is shallow. The men marrying these so called ugly woman are real men. They know what they want in a woman. If she has all of the qualities he desires other than beauty, he won't hesitate. With so many woman who love to play mind games and mess with men it's not surprising that the "ugly" ones are getting the nice men.

This is about you not being able to find a guy, right? And these other "less desireable" women are? Obviously these men that are picking these women have very different opinions than you do. Simple as that. You're not as attractive or don't have as great of a personality as you think, or maybe a combination of both.

If the history of men has proved one thing, it is surely this:

Men are not attracted to good-looking women.

Oops, wait a second...

Can you define ugly for me please? Coz im sure everyones definition is different and these men may see something completely different in their wife to what you see. Maybe you should try looking past the flaws and see the person and then you may see the beauty. A friend of mine isnt "stereotypically" beautiful but to me she is stunning. She has a lovely heartshaped face, big bright eyes that shine with genuine warmth, rosy cheeks, perfect white teeth and amazing thick long lashes and perfectly shaped eyebrows. Sure shes a little overweight which is what an outsider might see but when you care about a person you see the good-not the bad. Maybe you should try looking closer next time b4 you judge someone.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234