+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice...before I Kill Myself

Need advice...before I Kill Myself

I have almost two years relationship with girl that I really love.
    We had few breakups but we are still together.
    Month ago she went to study abroad and we had deal that I will come to live with here.
    And I came.
    But from first day I saw that something is wrong and very soon I found that she likes other guy (new guy in her life, student also).
    After much pressure she agree to tell me that it is truth, that she likes him much, but that nothing happened yet. And I trust her about it because I can see it.
    I was ready to go back home and to leave everything, but she tells that she loves me and want me to stay, and want to stay with me in relationship.
    Anyway, our relationship is much much cooler, she is giving her best to act like everything is ok, but it's not.
    It is almost 3 weeks and her emotion to other guy are not going away.
    For me it would be best to just go home and forget her, but you know when you find something in life that you think you will never find.
    I really love here and believe in our feature.
    I even told her to go to sleep with him and try it, maybe it will help in our relationship. She didn't agree.

Now I'm between to live everything and go home, or to stay here and suffer waiting for things to happen.

Do you have any advice?

First of all-- DON'T KILL YOURSELF. Second, go home. You walk away first. She isn't being fair to you right now with her actions. You leave her and see how she feels when you aren't right there for her anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by danac View Post
    I really love here and believe in our feature.
    But she doesn't believe in our joint future does she. Accept it. And stop being all dramatic and saying you'll kill yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    But she doesn't believe in our joint future does she. Accept it. And stop being all dramatic and saying you'll kill yourself.
    Hm...I thought that she believe, but just can't control emotions now.

If she believed so strongly in a joint future, then there wouldn't be an issue of another man.

Grieve the lost relationship, but know that there is a better woman waiting for you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Just go home and leave her be. You've done all you can, the ball is now in her court.

Please don't kill yourself or anybody else. Almost everything can be fixed if you are alive & not behind bars to fix it.

You loved & lost but you will love again. She should have told you about the other guy before you picked up & moved your whole life to be with her but if going home is an option to that. Get back to people who genuinely care about you. Take some time to heal and then, in time you will be ready to love again.

Aw, you could do better!