+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do you think he feels about me and why do you think he didn't call me back?

How do you think he feels about me and why do you think he didn't call me back?

Me & my ex have not been together anymore for about 10 months now. I was the one that ended it but the only reason why I had the courage to do it was because in the past we were off & on for a while & he always came back to me so I thought that he would come back this time too, but he didn't. I ended it because we were trying to work things out but then I found out that he was talking to another girl & planning on meeting her. I told him I was done & wrote a big status on Facebook about how angry I was & that I was done. He never replied my message so I said wow you really have nothing to say? & all he said was "no it's not that, it's just that It's like I can't believe in you." I tried to understand what he meant by that but he wasn't answering any of my messages. The reason why things were not working out was because he had such a hard time trusting me but I don't understand why because I was 100% faithful & also because every time something would go wrong I would write a big status about it on Facebook & I know he really hated that.

After the break up we went 1-2 months without any contact then suddenly we started talking again, became friends & started sleeping together again. I tried getting him back many times. I would talk to him about how much I changed and how much I wanted to be with him & how much I loved him. I was practically begging him to be with me again. He would always say things like "I don't want to hurt you anymore" or "we already tried and it didn't work, you'll find someone better." I started to asked myself if I just needed him in my life for the s*x because it was so good I was wondering if just that would be enough to satisfy me. At first he didn't want because he said "what's the point of sleeping with the guy you love if you know it's not going to go anywhere" & I told him "I don't love you...I don't want anything from you...just the s*x." he said "Oh really? you don't love me anymore..that's great. go find someone else to do it with." Then I kept talking him into it & later on he kind of changed his mind about it and said that I could come over. I asked him if he wanted me to give him more space so that I don't give him the wrong impressions & he said we would talk about it when I come & I agreed.

A few days later I came over & we had a really good time. At first we were just talking & asking what's new. I said a joke & kind of laughed & he said "so what you're sleeping around now?" & he kind put his head back & like made a face & had a reaction like it bothered him. At one point he took my hand & put his fingers in my fingers like he wanted to hold it but then I kind of pulled my hand away (cause I know that if I show him that I still love him it always pushes him away). we did sleep together & he seemed a lot more passionate then usual. like kissing me a lot & holding me close. also he asked me 2 or 3 times If I had slept with another guy & i'm not sure why he asked but there must be a reason. also at one point I woke up in the night & he was cuddling me. The next morning we went to a restaurant for breakfast & he was saying things like "you're gonna like where i'm bringing you" & then I kept talking about paying my meal with my debit card & he never said anything but then when we went to pay the waitress & I was going to pay mine & the waitress said to him "you told me you wanted it on one bill right?" he said yes & payed my meal. I was really surprised. He was also asking me a lot of questions about what I wanted to do in the future & if I was working on any projects. I also told him how I deleted my Facebook & that I was feeling a lot better.

At the end of the day when I went home I just said bye and waved without hugging him (usually I always do) & he seemed really surprised that I didn't. Later he texted me with his friends phone telling me that when he gets his phone he would text me. I waited 2 months without any contact. Then suddenly I got a phone call from him, he told me he was calling because he didn't want me to think that he didn't want to talk to me anymore & he explained that he didn't get his phone yet. He was far away & was talking about his new job & how much he is improving & how well he was doing. I had to go since I was working so he said he would call me back the next day but he never did so then I called him last night & the person said they would let him know that I called so I waited but I never got a call back. What should I do? & how do you think he feels about me? Any tips and advice? I pray for him and it would be a dream come true to have another chance with him.

How do I think he feels about you? It seems he's got some fond memories of you as an ex, but is very much in the process of moving on.

To be honest, your relationship sounds like it was very dysfunctional. His jealousy, the on again/off again thing, you ending things thinking that he'd return, your inappropriate rants on FB.... Moving on is the best thing he can do for himself right now.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I think he likes the NSA attached sex. I think he probably likes you as a person & because he's not a complete jerk he would feel bad if you were hurt.

I do not think he wants to get back together with you in a meaningful way.

Going forward, when having problems in your relationships, don't post about it on FB. It's a violation of the other person's trust. They probably don't want all of your dirty laundry broadcast for the whole world to see.

If you truly want to get over your EX, stop having contact and sex with him. You both need space & time to heal & move forward independently.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    How do I think he feels about you? It seems he's got some fond memories of you as an ex, but is very much in the process of moving on.

To be honest, your relationship sounds like it was very dysfunctional. His jealousy, the on again/off again thing, you ending things thinking that he'd return, your inappropriate rants on FB.... Moving on is the best thing he can do for himself right now.

I don't want to be rude or anything but I would really appreciate it if you would stop posting on my posts and reading my posts. It seems that everything I say you understand it differently than I do. You keep saying things like "your rants on FB" and making me look like the bad one but if you read closely, I said that I CHANGED A LOT, I LEARNED FROM ALL MY MISTAKES and I DELETED my Fb. Obviously I am a new person now and yet you continue to say things like you believe I'll never learn or something...it's really rude. and the comments about "moving in is the best thing" is really negative and at this point I don't need those negative thoughts when you clearly don't understand me. I understand that in most cases ex's are ex's...but in my case I do not believe so as I said many times we broke up for practically no reason and we always loved each other. Like I said, I'm not trying to be rude but I am fed up with the negative comments. Thanks anyway for trying to help. Take care.

B&T is right. You've been a cunt. If your ex has half a brain he will limit his contact with you to every few months, if that. Just sit by the phone and wait for him to call.

I don't want to be rude or anything but I would really appreciate it if you would stop posting on my posts and reading my posts. It seems that everything I say you understand it differently than I do. You keep saying things like "your rants on FB" and making me look like the bad one but if you read closely, I said that I CHANGED A LOT, I LEARNED FROM ALL MY MISTAKES and I DELETED my Fb. Obviously I am a new person now and yet you continue to say things like you believe I'll never learn or something...it's really rude. and the comments about "moving in is the best thing" is really negative and at this point I don't need those negative thoughts when you clearly don't understand me. I understand that in most cases ex's are ex's...but in my case I do not believe so as I said many times we broke up for practically no reason and we always loved each other. Like I said, I'm not trying to be rude but I am fed up with the negative comments. Thanks anyway for trying to help. Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    B&T is right. You've been a cunt. If your ex has half a brain he will limit his contact with you to every few months, if that. Just sit by the phone and wait for him to call.

Don't post a shitty, retarded situation with no hope if you don't want to hear negative things. Dude clearly doesn't want you. Move on.

Like I already said and I won't say it again STOP COMMENTING ON MY POSTS. YOU CLEARLY DON'T UNDERSTAND. Take care

I think he likes easy sex and likes some affection every once in awhile. That could have nothing to do with you. If he wanted to be with you, he would tell you. Guys don't play games like girls do. The fact that he didn't call for .two whole months shows this guy is moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by 4 ratties View Post
    I think he likes easy sex and likes some affection every once in awhile. That could have nothing to do with you. If he wanted to be with you, he would tell you. Guys don't play games like girls do. The fact that he didn't call for .two whole months shows this guy is moving on.
    Thanks for the post ! I know you're right..

Quote Originally Posted by Emilieya View Post
    Like I already said and I won't say it again STOP COMMENTING ON MY POSTS. YOU CLEARLY DON'T UNDERSTAND. Take care
    You asked ME not to post. Don't confuse me with Backup
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    You asked ME not to post. Don't confuse me with Backup
    She probably didn't read the instructions on the back of that bottle of floor polish - 'Drink in moderation'