+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can't figure out a girl

Can't figure out a girl

Hey

I need some advice

So I met this girl about a month ago, we’ve texted and spoken quite a bit since.
    We were both at the same party 2 weeks ago and hooked up. We have a few mutual friends and from them I’ve heard she’s started seeing another guy, they’re not in a relationship but in the hanging out phase.

I asked her out to dinner but she said she doesn’t want anything because she is seeing this other guy(I believe it’s legitimate because I was told this by a good friend of both of us), but we still talk/text on a daily basis, sometimes she starts the conversation, sometimes I do.

So yeah I’ve told her I like her and she messages, hangs out when we’re in the same party etc.
    SO I can’t figure her out.
    Should I leave her alone, try harder, not sure?

Any advice would be great,

Thank You

You asked her out to dinner. She said no. What exactly is it you're having trouble figuring out?
    You tried, you lost. But credit for asking her out.

yeah its pretty clear she is just talking to you to distract herself from talking to the "real" guy....she is using you to play games with him

She is playing the field till she finds someone she wants to be serious with and that wasn't you....is that a crime?

IMO you had your chance a few months ago when you started chatting with her....you took too long to ask her out....a little too late dude.
    Last edited by smackie9; 27-10-13 at 10:09 PM.

Don't allow her to use you, it's not with it emotionally

How drunk was she at the party? Sounds like she might not remember.

It depends on what you want. If you want her as your GF, I think there's no hope. If you want her as a friend, keep talking to her. There is some possibility that she may occasionally hook up with you at other parties but that's about it.

She may not know what she wants or who wants to be with and that's not a crime. If she's not interested in dating you now, respect that. Atleast she was honest in telling you she's seeing someone else. Maybe she's in a situation where she's persuing this other guy and he's not that interested in her. If you want to date her, I'm not sure that'll happen but you should respect that she doesn't want to at this moment. If you're ok with being friends and seeing if things will mature further down the road, the keep up with the friendly conversations.