+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: progression of boy and girl

progression of boy and girl

met a girl, she asked me on a date before I got the chance to ask her.

1st date had ice cream and she tagged along for talking and a burger later
    2nd date bowling got somthing to eat at a decent place walked to her to car hugged and kissed her on the lips. she instandly asked for another date. Offered to take me on a walking trail and her house.
    3rd date...walking trail and her house, got a pizza watched tv...while sitting close on sofa she grabbed to hold my hand, bold move on her part. I liked it. Made out at the door and left.
    4th date I offered to make a meal and go to mall with me...so we did, she liked it so much 2 -3 bites into it she said next time I will cook its my turn. Then rattled offer everything were were gonna have. Ended up on sofa watched a movie, i held her hand and her close, kissed her, kissed her neck, her chest and worked tounge down below bla lines. She kissed me check when up in the chest. Moved her on me and in front of me. No signs of her limits were crossed.
    5th date...she asked me last night to come over wensdays for dinner. I said she knew what the answer was.

I have not sexed her up, I would love to but I would also keep going at a progression pace with her. Shes professional job like me and very fun to be with. She's used "we" a bunch of times. I consider that shes comfortable and might hope we become a "we".

Now with my progression revailed I'm wondering if the next comfortable date or two will lead to sexing up. she makes to effert to back away from me or end a date early. She has that smile and can look me in the eyes and not get shy.

I feel be click since our 1st date she saw me when i said hi to her she seemed to be star struck and not able to get the words out to say it back lol. I like her company and her smile.

just looking for some advice or pointers...so far I think I'm proving my self I'm not about her vag and want somthing more. BTW. both 30.

What's your question? Things seem to be progressing toward a relationship. What do you need us for?

figured it can't hurt what others may point out from their experiances. Basicly my question is when to prob sex her up since that natural progression once a comfortable base has been set up. I have'nt had a women cook for me in years, last time one did I did sex her up, time line was about the same 3 weeks or so.

Well do you just want the vag? Anyway, from your description, I'd say you're in the clear to make a move at this point. The option seemed quite open on Date #4. In my opinion, once you've progressed to anything beyond kissing, sex is on the table.

The only wrench I could see in your plans would be if she's a virgin... otherwise I think you're clear for takeoff.

I really hate & am offended by your use of the phrase "sex her up." It sounds like you only want one thing, even though you tried to disclaim such a conclusion in your 1st post. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt because my language issues do not automatically invalidate your sincerity.

An adult relationship will progress to a sexual one when it feels right for both parties. If you make a move, I am assuming you will respect any boundaries she sets. No means no, but I think she's going to say yes so if you really want to set the right mood before you go over to her house for your next home cooked meal:

1. Shower & dress

2. Pick up whatever supplies you may need & at least stash a toothbrush in your glove compartment.

3. Buy some flowers & a bottle of wine or dessert to compliment whatever she is serving

And you should be good to go. Have fun & be safe.

Dought that, a breif talk of an ex bf was with her 5 years lol. I do not just want the Vag, I'd take her company 1st. I just have felt it's time to progress to next level, from our actions to her texts to me, they have gotten more flirty. I was gonna take a wine cooler over as we both do not really drink and I've basicly stopped, or maye some champaine. I live an hour from work so I'd going over all dressed up from work.

I will not do flowers however, It's never turned out well giving flowers to anyone pre a relationship.

And I'm just saying sex her up because well I'm not beating around the bush here, it will and needs to happen at some point any adult should agree on that?

I do not want her to get bored because I have not put more of a move on but also I do not want to rush her nor have I made 1 single advancement to her crotch at all. I will say from 4th date she had matching underware on color wise. Not sure if all women do early on. I'm just simple picking up on signs, if no sex would happen for more dates I'd not bitch at all. Just do not want to fall into stagnet waters with someone who has presented themselves rather bolt in my mind.

I'm just a divorced guy looking for somthing real, not this looser player after a hump and dump, if not I'd wouldn't enjoy her company. And for anyone wondering why I have not invited her to my house is because I didn't close on the new home i bought so I am in a little bit of a laul and she knows this.
    Last edited by oldskool83; 30-10-13 at 01:51 AM.

Wow you got married and divored over the last year and a half.....still havin troubles eh?
    Last edited by Lord Darkshire; 31-10-13 at 02:48 AM.

At age 30 you really should be shagging like rabbits by the 3rd date.

no I didnt get married and divored in a year lol, that was 7 years ago. I don't have any trouble as I do not date many people who can not bring somthing to the table. No sand in my vag. I just figured I'd stop in.

Suit yourself.

Matching undies is a good sign that a woman wants somebody else to see them.

You asked for advice. As a woman I'm telling you that if you show up at her house with flowers & a bottle of wine or dessert (or both) the night is likely to progress to the bed room. I'm not saying that the lack of flowers will preclude that outcome but honestly, is a bunch of wildflowers or gerbera daisies that you picked up for about $9 n the supermarket or at the local vegetable stand such an imposition that you must reserve them for only a GF? There's a big difference between the few casual stems I'm envisioning http://www.416-florist.com/images/Mix%20White%20and%20Pink%20Gerbra%20Daisy.jpg and an expensive bouquet from a florist

My vision, FWIW, was that you walk in, hand her the flowers, & kiss her hello. She gushes, gets a vase to put them in, uses them as the centerpiece for dinner & kisses you in thanks. Then she glances at them throughout the meal thinking about what a nice, thoughtful guy you are.

Really, it's a much better proposition that you walking in empty handed.

Maybe I'll try it, I had planed on wine or somthing like champange anyway.

I'd go with wine, unless you know what kind of champagne she likes or that it would go with the meal. It's not easy to pair champagne with food.

I tried to post a link to a photo of the kind of cheap flowers I had in mind. Apparently it didn't work but you can try copying it & pasting it in your browser. Gerbera daisies are relatively inexpensive but very colorful. They make a big impact for not a lot of money & they are sweet. She won't conclude that you are half way to a proposal. Plain daisies & carnations are also inexpensive but they look sort of cheap. When you get into other flowers -- roses, lilies etc. you are talking expensive florists & that's not what I am suggesting you get.

i saw the pic, they would prob have them at a grocery store on the way there. I stopped drinking so not sure how that looks if i say I do not drink. I guess a glass is ok, I dont even like wine lol or know what she likes wine wise....i guess anyone would drink some clear shit...sorry I really dont know wine unless is a coolor 4 or 6 pack lol

Then skip the wine altogether & get dessert.

I'm hoping you don't use the term "sex her up" in company. And certainly not with your partner. It would be a very quick way of making sure that you miss out. Not suggesting you use smarmy terms such as "making love", but finding term which is a far less highschoolish would be more becoming.

I also suggest you not refer to wine as "clear shit". If you want a girl who isn't trailer trash (comment based on your list of dealbreakers on another thread), you will need to dump the crassness you're displaying.

Regarding the not drinking thing: If you don't drink because of alcohol abuse issues, then bravo for your choice - and just be honest. But otherwise, it's not a bad thing to learn to appreciate a wine. I'm not talking about being a wine-snob, but about being able to share and enjoy a glass together at dinner.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast