+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How can I convince my GF to poop less often?

Im actually qualified for this thread since I read poo calendar multiple times.

Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    ANd can somebody explain to me how on earth is this thread so popular?
    Everyone has a good poop story to tell.

At least she does her business with the door closed, right?

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I can only see one big turd which she needs to dump
    Lolololololol, this gave me the biggest laugh. So funny and true.

Buy a nice candle or air freshener for the b-room. turn on the radio so you don't have to hear. Very healthy people actually use the bathroom 3 times a day, not 2. Controlling a physical necessity is totally wrong. Are you going to let her tell you when you can pee? Seriously. Sorry it's a turn-off, but women have to eat and use the bathroom too.
    </snip>

I don't know if this post is funny or stupid. Couldn't you think of something better to post, mr troll?

236 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    This is amazing. I cannot stop laughing

Quote Originally Posted by markspring0124 View Post
    Every morning like clockwork when my girlfriend and i get out of bed, she goes to the bathroom to take her dump before heading off to work and then it seems like right after we eat dinner she does the same thing predictably. Every time she goes (twice a day) she takes a long time in the bathroom and I can her her sigh and moan as she is dropping it off.....

Unfortunately this is really a turn-off for me as the smell is pretty nasty after she does her business too.

She also has this MISGUIDED attitude that she has this God given right to just poop several times a day whenever she feels like it........

I really do not want her to poop twice a day and I am totally convinced that it isnt at all necessary for her to do a number 2, twice each day. The other day I brought this up to her and I go on to tell her that this grosses me out and that she ought to find a way to only have to poop once every 5 days as that would be much better for me to deal with.

Also I think it would be a lot better for her health if she only pooped every 5 days and that the world would be better off if she only pooped this often. I also mentioned to her that she should hold it in and suppress the urge to take a dump if she feels the need to go more than once every 5 days.

Unfort, she got really mad when i suggested that and claims there is no way she can go 5 days with out a BM. In response to that, I said that there is no logical reason WHY she would need to go 2 times each day and I then went on to say that her mind is playing tricks on her thinking she has to go #2 twice each day and that she can train herself to only have to go every 5 days.

Again, when I say this to her she gets defensive and argumentative with me and is convinced she has to go twice a day.

I then ask her if we can compromise and have her poop every 3 days (which would be better for everyone, including her) and she STILL argues with me and claims this isnt often enough for her to move her bowels.

She gets upset when i mention this but i am totally convinced that it isn't really necessary for her to have a bowel movement twice a day and that she would be fine if instead she went once every two days.

I am at a loss.....

Any advice?? Thanks
    you have got to be joking.

Would you rather her be constipated? Hey, here's a thought. Maybe her moans and groans from behind the bathroom door are due to pain and she has a medical issue here.
    I find it rather weird and extremely superficial that her bowels are bothering you. Seriously? Wow. Yup, I agree with the other responses here.

Hey, this is your partner, the person you love.
    Open the window and remember, everyone poops.

Quote Originally Posted by dinazcolada View Post
    Buy a nice candle or air freshener for the b-room. turn on the radio so you don't have to hear. Very healthy people actually use the bathroom 3 times a day, not 2. Controlling a physical necessity is totally wrong. Are you going to let her tell you when you can pee? Seriously. Sorry it's a turn-off, but women have to eat and use the bathroom too.
    Again, you really are missing the point. She doesn't NEED to poop twice each day. It is not necessary for her to do that. There is no reason why she can't wait and go every 5 days instead and she would be a lot healthier if she held back and didn't go every time she thinks she feels the urge.

OK, maybe every 3 days would work, but she really should train herself to poop once or twice a week at the most. Everything for everyone would be better that way.

oh man, good for a laugh that's for sure. yOu can't be serious?
    You must uber constipated if you think that's normal

I suggest more greens

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    oh man, good for a laugh that's for sure. yOu can't be serious?
    You must uber constipated if you think that's normal

I suggest more greens
    You are totally missing what I am saying.

She doesn't NEED to poop twice everyday. She could get by perfectly fine going once every 5 days. She doesn't seem to understand that she needs to train herself not to go just because she feels the urge to and to wait until five days or so have passed and then go.

For her to go twice a day is unnecessary and she needs to get this skewed idea out of her head that she is entitled to go everytime she feels the need to do so.

trolllllllllllllllll
    Last edited by smackie9; 17-11-13 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by markspring0124 View Post
    You are totally missing what I am saying.

She doesn't NEED to poop twice everyday. She could get by perfectly fine going once every 5 days. She doesn't seem to understand that she needs to train herself not to go just because she feels the urge to and to wait until five days or so have passed and then go.

For her to go twice a day is unnecessary and she needs to get this skewed idea out of her head that she is entitled to go everytime she feels the need to do so.
    go read some medical journals regarding this, you'll see, when the urge strikes right, it is time to go. good grief. get a grip

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    go read some medical journals regarding this, you'll see, when the urge strikes right, it is time to go. good grief. get a grip
    OK...............so what you are saying is that she should keep pooping twice everyday? I'm sorry, but there is no way that she should be doing that.

She needs to learn and train herself to only go once or maybe twice each week and no more. It just isn't NECESSARY for her to go more often despite what she thinks

LoL, funny thread.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast