+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How can I convince my GF to poop less often?

wow hoping this is a joke...

This thread was started another time earlier this year.....people will start a new account and keep on trolllllllling.

Quote Originally Posted by markspring0124 View Post
    OK...............so what you are saying is that she should keep pooping twice everyday? I'm sorry, but there is no way that she should be doing that.

She needs to learn and train herself to only go once or maybe twice each week and no more. It just isn't NECESSARY for her to go more often despite what she thinks
    Human, Cat or Dog? Did you even read any medical journals regarding this or are you just pulling our legs. Good for a laugh though, oh yeah, good for a laugh and I must agree with that other response, the only 'poop' she really needs to get rid of is you, sorry to say but hey man, if your not even wiling to read up on basic human functions, what's normal and what is not then yeah, your the biggest poop of all........ let's hope she can pass it alright without too much pain.

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    Human, Cat or Dog? Did you even read any medical journals regarding this or are you just pulling our legs. Good for a laugh though, oh yeah, good for a laugh and I must agree with that other response, the only 'poop' she really needs to get rid of is you, sorry to say but hey man, if your not even wiling to read up on basic human functions, what's normal and what is not then yeah, your the biggest poop of all........ let's hope she can pass it alright without too much pain.
    OK............that may be true for some people, but not for everyone.

I know her situation and know that there is no way that she should be having a BM twice a day. Sorry, but that is just totally unnecessary for her despite what she thinks.

She really needs to do whatever she can to make it so she goes #2 once every 5 to 7 days instead and should fight the urge to just crap when its not necessary for her to when her mind is playing tricks on her.

Bottom line is WHY should she feel ENTITLED to crap 2 times every day when she doesn't need to

This thread is getting retarded. This thread is now closed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234