+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Screwed over BAD

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by overanxious View Post
    Oh ya, dude, she bought me a Bible to, it was like, the most touching gift I ever got and she got it for me way back in the beginning. She could quote it, turn to pages just like your Ex in a moments notice. It was nice, refreshing, it was good. I don't know if your Ex believed this or not like my Ex did but she believed no matter what, God has a path for us, no matter what we do, it's all chosen for us, our choices are not our own, they're his and I think she used this as excuses like, it's okay to treat someone like shit because this is the path God has set forth for you.
    Dude I just reread this and we were with a wolf in sheeps clothing. We thought because they believed so much in the Lord that they werent capable of doing the things they did but they did much worst and couldnt own up to it. My ex had similar beliefs, only difference was if we accepted God as the Lord our savior we were guaranteed in a place in heaven it didnt matter what we did here on earth. She also believed that if she prayed her sins would be forgiven that's why she read the bible every day before going to work or listened to it on the way to work. I finally told her that she cant keep treating people like shit sooner or later the Lords going to see she's not sincere about being a Christian and he's going to make her suffer for what she's doing. Two weeks later she had a grand mal seizure at work and couldnt drive for a month. The following month she had another grand mal seizure again at work and couldnt drive for another 3 months. The night before I left she had another grand mal seizure but told me under no circumstances should I call 911 so here I am turning her on her side holding her head to keep her air way open, lips turning blue, eyes rolled up in her head, drooling and her body completely flinched praying to God to please not let her die. I finally came to my senses and said F this I stated to work my way to my cell to dial 911 when she started to come out of it. The next day I was gone, I wasnt going to stay in a house and watch someone die because she didnt want me to call 911 so she could keep her drivers license.

Quote Originally Posted by Tug View Post
    Dude I just reread this and we were with a wolf in sheeps clothing. We thought because they believed so much in the Lord that they werent capable of doing the things they did but they did much worst and couldnt own up to it. My ex had similar beliefs, only difference was if we accepted God as the Lord our savior we were guaranteed in a place in heaven it didnt matter what we did here on earth. She also believed that if she prayed her sins would be forgiven that's why she read the bible every day before going to work or listened to it on the way to work. I finally told her that she cant keep treating people like shit sooner or later the Lords going to see she's not sincere about being a Christian and he's going to make her suffer for what she's doing. Two weeks later she had a grand mal seizure at work and couldnt drive for a month. The following month she had another grand mal seizure again at work and couldnt drive for another 3 months. The night before I left she had another grand mal seizure but told me under no circumstances should I call 911 so here I am turning her on her side holding her head to keep her air way open, lips turning blue, eyes rolled up in her head, drooling and her body completely flinched praying to God to please not let her die. I finally came to my senses and said F this I stated to work my way to my cell to dial 911 when she started to come out of it. The next day I was gone, I wasnt going to stay in a house and watch someone die because she didnt want me to call 911 so she could keep her drivers license.
    tug this is scary...because...there is NO difference....this girl had the same exact belief...one time were riding in the car having a talk and she goes "are you saved"? i said...."umm what" " are you saved"?....i said "i dunno...what do you mean"...."all you have to do is accept him as your savior...all you have to do is ask him".....i said "its that easy huh" and we continued the convo....at this time she wasnt particularly crazy or whatever and we were still pretty good....but i went on to say how i think its a little tougher than that.....that you must live right and act right....she didnt disagree but still it speaks volumes to how they think

its funny...they dont make any real effort to change themselves...they just believe that they are in gods hands and hes taking care of them....they dont need to change...its everyone else....they simply believe that if they are doing wrong and have issues god will correct them under his power or that they arent wrong in the first place....

funny you mention wolf in sheeps clothing....months ago i saw her comment on picture of my aunt and uncles dog....this is a small dog that is a bit a snippy with strangers....when she was over there one time it kind of went to bite her....she said "i know that dog and that is a wolf in sheeps clothing" in a joking manner

i still remember after about 3 weeks of us being broken up...i was photographed out with another girl and it was posted on fb by some other friends/mutual friends.....she goes "oh ya i had to delete so and so from my fb cause last night my feed kept blowing up of pics of you out with that bitch...you finally got your rhode island model bitch...congrats buddy...she dresses like shit at least i know how to dress.....that was the pic i wanted with you for 2.5 years ...wearing the shirt i bought you....you arent sad or whatever you just want people to feel sorry for you(i had to go on meds shortly before this because i realized what she had been doing)"

Users Country Flag
    Dude some one sent me this on FB and its something I try to follow

Sometimes you have delete the messages, delete the numbers and move on. You dont have to forget who that person was to you; only accept that person isnt that person anymore.

No truer words have been spoken. I can tell you that our ex's arent sitting there wondering what went wrong and how they can fix it. Were the last things on their mind. As hard as it is we need to accept that and let them go.

Users Country Flag
    Having a rough day today, cant seem to get her out of my mind..... sigh

Then work harder. This forum is somewhat like FB it dont really helps forget.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Users Country Flag
    Im working as hard as I can at the moment but the heart has a mind of its own but thank you for responding :-)

This site is much better than FB I can post exactly how I feel with complete anonymity. I dont want to my friends to know everything thats going on in my personal life. Everyone whose read my post's here know Im weak and pathetic I dont need them endorsing it

You could write on FB how you feel to and maybe get more out of it than here. Also on FB you dont read relationship stories that reminds own past.

Users Country Flag
    Actually coming here and helping others helps me. I feel their pain and know what their going through. I tell them things I would want other to tell me hopefully Im helping more than Im hurting.

Its good for karma. You can help someone only as much as you can help yourself. As long as you using your own advices its great. And even some posts aint that useful its an art forum anyway. Writing is a good way to be creative - being creative restores confidence.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 04-11-13 at 12:18 PM.

Users Country Flag
    It's easy for me to sit here and tell someone that they need to leave the relationship because their S/O is cheating and wont stop but when I was going through it and would post about my ex lying I couldnt take the advice that was given because my emotions were involved. One of the reply to a post of mine and will stick in my mind forever. Someone called me weak and pathetic, at first I was offended by the remark but that person was right. I am weak and pathetic anyone with a sense of dignity and self respect would never allow someone treat them as bad as my ex treated me. I kept thinking that sooner or later she'd see the light and change but by than she knew she had control of the relationship and could basically do what she wanted to do and not tell me. She knew if I did find out I wasnt going to leave what she didnt realize was everyone has their breaking point. Is she at home crying to her friends that Im no longer in her life? I'd be a fool to think she was, right now she's doing all the things she couldnt do when she was with me.

Relationships mean sacrifice and compromise if only one of the people in the relationship is willing to do those things sooner or later its going to end and the person who made the sacrifices and compromised is more than likely the one thats going to get hurt which would be me. Right now I feel a void in my heart that can only be filled by one person unfortunately that person is toxic to me so even if she were to call me (which she wont) and want to work it out as bad as I would want to say yes I'd have to say thanks but no thanks. It sucks knowing that the one person that can stop my pain is the person that I cant have in my life.

Love sucks sometimes but you will find the right person and she doesn't sound like the right person for you

Sometimes you just have to cry in your cornflakes for awhile before you feel better......

Users Country Flag
    Smackie today was just like yesterday and the day before. I hurt and it only seems to get worst as time goes by but thanks for so supportive when I need it the most. It always helps when someone sees your in pain and offers some words of encouragement. Thanks again

What are you doing to get over her? What is your tools? What you think will help? And what advice would you give to yourself?

Users Country Flag
    I've got some health issues so Im focusing on them. I have a very close friend who has the same health issues I do so Im talking to her on the phone quite a bit. I didnt know it but her and her husband are separated as of last Friday. I've known this lady for about 4 years and because she lives on the other side of the country I have no idea what she looks like. All I know is she's very supportive and knows more about my illness than I do so she's extremely supportive of me and my situation. I'v e talked to her husband he knows all about me and knows Im not a threat to their relationship. I guess they had problems she never told me about. Our conversations always centered around our health.

Because my g/f lied to me for over 3 years I can wake up in the morning and not have to worry about what she doing behind my back, that makes it easier but I feel an emptiness inside me thats causing all the pain. As you get older and you come across someone who you think that is the perfect person and your going to spend the rest of your life with her only to realize you've been living a lie the entire time you were with her and it hurts. I have never been lied to in all my life like she lied to me. At times I wonder what it is about me that she just couldnt tell me the truth when I repeatedly asked her for it. I would tell her to just please tell me the truth, it would be better for US if she were to tell me as opposed to me finding out about it on my own. She would continually say "Im being perfectly honest about it" Who the does that? Who fvcking looks someone in the eye they supposedly love and tells them their not lying when they know they are especially when it comes to the time their spending with another man?
    Last edited by Tug; 06-11-13 at 02:31 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast