+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Unexpected text from my EX. Need advice quick...

Unexpected text from my EX. Need advice quick...

"Do you want to come to mine next Friday to talk? I've been cooking a lot lately and would like to cook you something nice for your birthday. Take your time if you want to think about it and get back to me closer to the date. I know this is little random but my heart has taken over... Perhaps I'm living in a delusional fantasy land but I keep convincing myself that you care more than you're letting on."

That's what my ex girlfriend just sent to me.

She's been texting me saying she misses me lately but been very brief back as I didn't want to show her that I'm missing her. Just so you know, we have broke up once before. I missed her so we got back together. This is our second break up. We broke up mutually over a disagreement/incompatibility issue.

She never cooks so this was quite unexpected... I've never been to her place before either... We always went to my place because she lives with her parents. Could be awkward if her parents were there, right?

What would you think/do/say if you were in my situation?

Do you still care about her? Miss her? Do you think you can work through issues? If so, why not.

Why did you guys break up? It has happened before that people need 2-3 takes to realise they're living the relationship of their lifes.

Have the issues that broke you two up twice already been resolved? If not, then what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Have the issues that broke you two up twice already been resolved? If not, then what's the point?
    I bet the issues aren't resolved. He just likes the idea of a shag.

What does she mean her heart has taken over, her heart is an organ that pumps blood around her body, it is her brain that is doing the thinking, driven by her pussy by the sound of things. I think she is missing sex but is too dishonest to admit it and therefore tries to cover it up with this false dinner excuse thing. Dont build up your expectations to think that the issues will resolve themselves, you will probably keep going through the same cycle of get together and breakup if you allow yourself to do so. Better to behest about it and dont put the veil of "together" over the whole thing, just meet and have sex and do other social things as and when you want, on a non-exclusive basis.