+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Peru, Spain or Romania?

Peru, Spain or Romania?

Hi, I'm Anamaria, I will tell my story briefly, I just want some advice, but sincere one. At this moment I am in a time of great confusion and I do not know where to go and what to do. I am a Romanian girl 30 years old and married with Peruvian boy of 40. We have together six years and a girl of 3 years and half. We met online (we spoke online 8 months), he was working in Japan and I was finishing my studies in university. For a good chance a Japanese women who met my father invited us to Japan, there we met (I was there only 10 days) . After I returned to Romania to finish my studies and he returned to Peru. He invited me there in Peru, I travelled (initially for 3 months which became one year), I like very much there, I loved being there with his family, all was very good there, I worked as a teacher of English, which is what I am, I mean I have also serious chances there to work. Well, after a year I come back to my country, Romania then I travelled to Peru again after 10 months, because I wanted so much to be there. He was working there in his country (he had his internet business, therefore I was speaking with my parents every day online), in Romania I have no friends there, nor house of my own or this stuff of things, only my parents, as I don´t have sisters nor brothers. Well, there I got pregnant, then got married and then we traveled to Romania together to give birth there. All right, there was receiving some money from the Romanian estate, he did not work there since things are not very well there (nor did he know Romanian), finally I received a job offer in Spain as a translator, here we are in this country for the last 2 ½ years, meanwhile I lost my job and now we plan to travel back to Peru, since there things improved a lot. He did not work in Spain either, since he helped me in the raise of our daughter, due to the fact that my salary was not enough to give my baby to kindergarden. Our plans were not coming to Spain, but as I came out with my translator job we tried, but things did not go well here either. My confusion is that in Romania I would have support from my parents (who always help me but then they reproach it to me), fact that I does not want right now. In Spain things are very difficult in matters of work, almost impossible, eventually we would try to go to Peru, but my parents, especially my mother suffers very much, although she understood this and my decision is the more important however), but I think in the country of my husband we could work both, of course not so easy, but at least with open doors and help of his family also. I love his country, its people and much more. How would you act in my place ? Well I find it hard to pick it, because I like being in Spain too, in Romania I would like to return but not this moment. The things now are to work both and raise our child. If someone can give me some advice, I would be grateful. God bless you all. Take care.

Well,,, as long as ever, people go to countries where they can find a work to live. That is the first priority. Of course you have to resign some stuff. But it's the way life is.

Mucha suerte con tu decisión y a mi también me encanta Perú.