+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend´s so called friends...Please I need girls on this one

Girlfriend´s so called friends...Please I need girls on this one

This one is for the girls. I really want to know the girls´ opinion in this one.

Before I met my girl, she met three guys (three friends). She was interested in one of them. This guy took her to dinner out a couple of times then had sex with her. After that, he said to her he did not want a relationship at the time. She then went out with the other friend. After sleeping with him, he said to her that he did not want a girlfriend at the time. Then she got mad and slept with the first one again.

When she told me about it (she told because I was about to meet those guys that she called “friends”—and I did not meet them), she said that she regret doing it… that this kind of thing was not her style…
    I was ok with everything. The only thing I was not ok was why she was keeping in touch with them? I then asked her how come she keeps in touch with guys that clearly used her for sex? How come she call them friends?

Am I right about this? I really want woman on this one please…

I have seen this happen before with some of my friends and it's even happened to me. I was desperate for friends and considered anyone to be my friend. I can say that it's not a good feeling of being used. You might want to confront her about this like my husband did with me. Just be honest and tell her the truth. From your point of view. She might understand that you are just trying to help and don't want to see her hurt in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by !Joe264! View Post
    This one is for the girls. I really want to know the girls´ opinion in this one.

Before I met my girl, she met three guys (three friends). She was interested in one of them. This guy took her to dinner out a couple of times then had sex with her. After that, he said to her he did not want a relationship at the time. She then went out with the other friend. After sleeping with him, he said to her that he did not want a girlfriend at the time. Then she got mad and slept with the first one again.

When she told me about it (she told because I was about to meet those guys that she called “friends”—and I did not meet them), she said that she regret doing it… that this kind of thing was not her style…
    I was ok with everything. The only thing I was not ok was why she was keeping in touch with them? I then asked her how come she keeps in touch with guys that clearly used her for sex? How come she call them friends?

Am I right about this? I really want woman on this one please…

Hey, How long have you two been together?
    Is she aware these fellas still being in her life makes you uneasy?; because if she does know, and still hangs out with them, time to talk to her a little more about it.
    Could be low self esteem issues but hey, now she has you to tell her how lovely she is so why seek it elsewhere? Usually, when a woman seeks attentions outside a relationship it means she's not getting enough attention in the relationship and if this isn't the case and she's still searching out outside attentions, you owe it to yourself to find out why.
    talk to her.

I agree with woody, but the way I see it is that whether or not you have been in a committed relationship for sometime or if she was single. She shouldn't view acceptable to consider two gentlemen who in essence played her for sex as friends. Even more so that she is in a committed relationship, I think that it is time that she moves on from that chapter. As her partner I think that you should address the situation, but you have to mindful of how you initiate the conversation and talking her through your feelings on the matter because we as women are sensitive creatures and the last thing you want to do is come off wrong because you will only further propel her into the friendship and give her the rationale in her mind that something's wrong with you. But all in all, I think you should talk to her.

So basically she let these circle of friends pass her around for sex and then wonders why they are not taking her serious? What a silly broad. Girl please. Get real. The boyz probably have already discussed between them, how her pussy is for lack of better terms.

Btw, she allowed herself to be used by these guys so she gets no sympathy from me. As a woman you can do whatever you want to do but not in a circle of friends and then think either one of them is going to wife you up. Anyway, I guess she figures "some" attention, even if bad is better then none. So to answer your question, she likes the attention.
    Last edited by Starnique; 08-11-13 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingWoman View Post
    I agree with woody, but the way I see it is that whether or not you have been in a committed relationship for sometime or if she was single. She shouldn't view acceptable to consider two gentlemen who in essence played her for sex as friends. Even more so that she is in a committed relationship, I think that it is time that she moves on from that chapter. As her partner I think that you should address the situation, but you have to mindful of how you initiate the conversation and talking her through your feelings on the matter because we as women are sensitive creatures and the last thing you want to do is come off wrong because you will only further propel her into the friendship and give her the rationale in her mind that something's wrong with you. But all in all, I think you should talk to her.

I have done that already... We had dinner together and I said how much i love her...and I feel sad when I see such a terrific person as she is talking with people that used her, that I actually don´t want her to be happy...The she said that would erase them from her life...but these last days I was working at her computer ( she knew about it) but I started to look at some photos (this one she does not know) and I found a picture of those three friends...So I started wondering if internally she thinks that there was no issue at all... and want keep talking to them...but she does not because of me...Would be right she does not talk to those guys because of me?? What do I do?

Does she give you a reason as to why she keeps talking to them? Is she insecure, does she crave attention, these are the only reasons I can see as to why she would keep talking to them. They used her and treated her badly, she let it happen and now she needs to leave it alone and move on. Her pride should not be letting her talk to these guys never mind whether you're in her life or not.

Tell her to drop them, or you're dropping her and she can go back to being passed around. Sounds like what she wants, and about all she's worth really. Also sounds like these guys were probably onto something with her not being worth taking seriously. Maybe you should start looking elsewhere.