+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Weird Situation again

Weird Situation again

Hello again. I would like some advice concerning a girl i know and our very " interesting "situation. A while ago i meet a girl at college. At first we were very good friends, i know that she liked me very much and we really enjoyed spending time together. She even said to me that if she weren't in a relationship at the moment she would have been my girlfriend. So, after she broke up with her boyfriend we were still good friends but she sometimes had very strange periods in which she was very cold with me ( they would usually last for a couple of days) . I couldn't understand why but anyway she still told me she that she loved me, that we would get married when we were older and that she likes me very much. I was, at the moment , rather insecure but still showed her that i really cared about her. Once, after i got mad at her for again not talking to me for a week , and proceeded not to try to contact her, after about five 5 days without any contact from me she called and she told me she thought she was in love with me and couldn't concentrate for an exam we had because she couldn't stop thinking about me. After i hear this i was convinced that she would certainly be my girlfriend and had a talk to her about our relationship. She told me she wanted to stay friends with me and that she did not want to be in a relationship. I did really care about her and wasn't extremely dissapointed. But after i asked her, she became extremely cold and distant with me. She was just really nasty with me. Wasn't there when i needed her. She would not help me, would almost always refuse my invitations and was very brief when she talked to me. I felt extremely alone and sad for about 3 or 4 months because of this. And the another hit for me - i looked on fb and found out she had got in a relationship with a guy. I felt horrid for a long time after that and made a decision to stop being friends with her. It was just not worth it. But she called me one night and told me she was sorry, that she will be my friend, she will call me and talk to me and buy me a nice birthday present ( it was my birthday that day). I was foolish enough to accept and meet with her to hang out. She acted normal and i asked her ,just for my knowledge, why didn't she want to be with me. She said that i was too immature and childish for her and that her boyfriend was perfect for her. I still tried to remain friends with her but at a moment she stopped talking entirely with me. She didn't keep any of her promises. She didn't call me once the whole summer, only let an offline message on fb for me with a song entitled im sorry that i broke your heart. Luckily during the summer i've gotten over her and i thought that she will at least say hi to me. But she couldn't even look in my eyes for the first month of college. It was so weird. We didn't talk at all. A day she asked me to do something on fb ( for the first time in 6 months) and i said to her that i cant because i am busy. After that she deleted me on fb, erased all the pics she had with me and deleted some comments she gave me. I thought it was weird but... at least it was all over. I could see her at college looking at me or at the girls i talked with. Then one night she sent me a huge text on Y messenger saying that she couldn't understand why we were not talking anymore and that she,once, cared about me very much. Initially i didn't want to respond to her message but i decided to write her a friendly letter in which i clearly explained how she made me feel, how she gave me false hope and that now i didn't talk to her not because i wanted to punish her but because I cant be friends with someone that treated me the way she treated me. I clearly told her i did not want to talk her anymore, that it's useless and i am not mad at her but don't wanna be friends with her. I also said that i no longer have any feelings for her. She replayed nothing but bullshit and i practically gave her an ultimatum by saying that she should stop victimizing herself and if she does not aknowledge that she made a mistake and apologize to me she should stop trying to contact me. Of course she didn't apologize and just seemed really mad. At college she was the same. To better explain my behavior towards her, i can sum it up here- i am polite to her, i respond if she asks me something but i am no longer friendly with her( like before). I talk with many girls at college.So to get to the present time, last week she started acting weird to me. She would look insistingly at me and have a big smile on her face and she sent me a message on my phone that she is sorry but not for what i wanted her to be sorry about but for her own reasons. She also told me she sometimes wants to hug me really badly and does not know why. She came to my bench and left me some change she needed to give me and a chocholate candy and on the wrapper she wrote a nickname she gave me when we were friends. Another day she i found a can of jam on my desk and i knew it was from her. I really don't know what she wants. We were just friends, she has a boyfriend now and many regular friends. Why can't she leave me alone ? Especially considering the fact that i made it clear to her that i dont want any kind of realtionship with her ? Thank you very much for reading my long post ! ! !

And she calls you immature huh. Get control of the situation.....block her number, FB, twitter and anything else. Next do not accept anymore gifts....return them. If she refuses to take them back, then walk over to a garbage can and throw it in there in front of her. Let her know she can't manipulate you anymore.

She propably hates the fact that you or anyone else doesn't like her, so she proceeds to smooth things over by being all cute and stuff, giving gifts.....oblivious to the fact that the damage is done. She needs a whole lot of growing up to do.

Thanks for the advice. I just don't wanna be rude to anybody.

And also can't understand her extreme behavior ( deleting me on fb(my pics with her also) and then sending me songs, not looking at me but giving me presents)

Them bitches be crazy.........

Tell this chick she smells and needs to go away Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by 4 ratties View Post
    Tell this chick she smells and needs to go away Roberto
    )))).... She send me a long message again of Fb. She told me she regrets what happened and that she knows it's her fault. She says she regrets that she can never hug me and that she never kissed me. She also says that she never knew what she felt about me and still does not. She is really trying to mess with my head.

Well it could be a power thing.....maybe she gets off on having the ability to manipulate guys and their emotions. Prove her wrong, tell her to piss off and stop responding to her messages.

She likes having you around so she can use you as a rebound if her things don't work out with her boyfriend. I'd stay away from anyone like that, they'll never learn and you'll end up alone, angry and old.