+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bigger inbox

Bigger inbox

These 100 messages allowed store in our folders is not enought. These last weeks had to delete like 200 messages just to be able recieve new ones. Its sucks when you have to delete messages cause theres a lot of history which includes links of videos and skype contacts. Would be good to have at least 1000 messages before deleting them. They take up tiny space anyway and would be no load for the server since most members dont use this message option at all those hwo do are active and do it a lot. I have seen even posts where members ask to clean inbox so others can recieve their messages.

Also 1000 allowed characters per message is huge issuse. We are ending up spliting messages what leads to filling up faster those 100 allowed messages.

Suggestion is to remove these filters, expand these tiny folders. Theres no risk of spam since you have to wait 60 seconds anyway to send next message.

Thank you for reading.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

It is possible with an account upgrade. eg. premium status
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Whoa never hear about that one. I thought all accounts all the same. Does that means that guys with brown names are premium? Thought they are mods. What else extras gives this premium status and where to find this option?

Premium is a pay to use account.

For PMs -- just open your email as you post and email back and forth with what ever poster you hit up the most with PMs on the forum.

No # of words problem or too many sent and deleting. Most peeps have emails and IM accounts open when forumin' anyhow.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Yeah, I wish my wife had a bigger 'inbox'. I mean, as it is, it's just barely enough.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Yeah, I wish my wife had a bigger 'inbox'. I mean, as it is, it's just barely enough.
    LMAO

Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I wish she had bigger inbox too. ^_-

we have to pay for more messages?

The love is free. Once inbox is full you can clear your mind, clear your soul, clear your heart(erase messages) and love again.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 03-12-13 at 12:52 PM.