+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do guys draw attention to their crotch around women they fancy?

Do guys draw attention to their crotch around women they fancy?

Guys do you ever find yourself drawing attention to your crotch in some way around a girl you're attracted to? Girls have you noticed guys doing it?

This guy often puts his hands on his hips, or tucks his hands into his belt around me, his crotch facing me. Or he'll stand next to me while I'm sitting with his crotch at my eye level. Today I was in the car with him, (in the passenger seat) and he had his legs spread wide open (which is not a big deal because most men probably sit that way to drive) with a water bottle right up against his junk which he of course kept picking up to drink out of. It was a surprisingly sexual gesture! Other times he had the wheel with one hand and the other hand closest to me was resting on his upper thigh, legs spread open. So is this deliberate? Do guys draw attention to their crotch like this?

I don't think he's deliberately drawing attention to himself.....you've just got a dirty mind
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I'm sure he does it deliberately. He thinks that you would be aroused by his attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by cosquin View Post
    I'm sure he does it deliberately. He thinks that you would be aroused by his attitude.
    Be careful - he might just get out his salami.

Open wide legs is a body language that man is aroused. Some guys just normaly sits like that.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

The only way I would draw attention to myself in my crotch area would be with a rock hard erection that was noticeable if I was standing or whatever.
    lmao and I wouldn't be pointing it out other than it actually pointing itself out.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

He's not making any kinda gestures. You're imagining it.
    BUT, if you are looking at his crotch area and he's noticing that he's gonna realize what he's doing and keep doing it.
    haha

"No! Never!"

- Anthony Weiner

I'm not a guy and even I drive like that with cold water if it's a hot day....I don't have AC so you do what ya gotta do. In the old days evevryone used to drink beer in the car that way lol.

Our hand goes down their for comfort (warm hands), to scratch or maybe to 're-arrange the furniture'. Junk down there can get in all sorts of positions that need to be corrected.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditapage View Post
    Guys do you ever find yourself drawing attention to your crotch in some way around a girl you're attracted to? Girls have you noticed guys doing it?

This guy often puts his hands on his hips, or tucks his hands into his belt around me, his crotch facing me. Or he'll stand next to me while I'm sitting with his crotch at my eye level. Today I was in the car with him, (in the passenger seat) and he had his legs spread wide open (which is not a big deal because most men probably sit that way to drive) with a water bottle right up against his junk which he of course kept picking up to drink out of. It was a surprisingly sexual gesture! Other times he had the wheel with one hand and the other hand closest to me was resting on his upper thigh, legs spread open. So is this deliberate? Do guys draw attention to their crotch like this?
    It has never occurred to me to consider these benign behaviors as sexual. Either I am as dumb as a rock, or basil is right: you have a dirty mind.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?