+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I go for her?

Should I go for her?

Hello! I would like advice from all of you. There is a girl who I really like, and she is very smart, innocent, pretty. She has almost all of the qualities I look for in my ideal girl. I have liked her for a long time now, almost 2 years, and on the and a few months ago, I discovered she had liked me for a while too. Of course I was very delighted and happy with this, but I had not a single clue she liked me , or even as a friend before. She has kind of shy I guess. Anyways, I was planning to ask her out, but I there is another guy in my way. He is a friend/rival of mine, we respect each other, and he is always with her. He has many friends, but during lunch, alot of times he would just decide to stand next to her while eating and talk to her. After school, he keep talking to her too, and she laughs with him and etc. I asked her best friends how they think about him, and they all think he is really annoying, such and such. He talks like hes super smart, and he tries to make jokes which almost all people think are super stupid, and I'm not sure if she likes him or not. I don't want to get rejected. I talk to her online alot, and at school, I just ask her a few questions how shes doing and things like that, and she smiles at me and talks, but I want to give her some personal space unlike the other guy. One month ago, we talked alot, maybe an hour or more every day (in high school, very busy), but now she talks less frequently. Maybe its just me that I dont start lots of conversations with her, but still. She has only had 2 crushes in her life too, and I really love her. What should I do?

She talks less to you because she has lost interest...WHY? because you never took any action to ask her out. I remember the same thing happening to me...guys that were too scared to ask me out looked weak to me and that was a turn off, so I just moved onto someone who wasn't afraid......confidence won me over. This is key here....you have to change the way you think. You don't tell yourself "I don't want to get rejected"....this is what blocks you....you need to tell yourself "I really like this girl. I'm gonna go for it and see what happens." So pluck up the courage and get to it. Start chatting her up IN PERSON, not over text or the net. Act a little kool and aloof, but boldly express interest. Tell her she should hang out with you, and confidently say she will have fun.....say "Come'on I know you want to" in a joking manner.

Now in the event that she says no, you gracefully say "Well you can't blame a guy for trying, see you around." smile and walk away like it never bothered you. there simple. Like I posted before, better to have been rejected, than to never have tried at all.