+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend stopped all contact suddenly

Girlfriend stopped all contact suddenly

Alright girls, I need your help here...

I was in a relationship with a beautiful woman for the past years in which I have really appreciated and loved (still do),

I met her while being in a very bad economic situation and unemployed, this girl appeared like an angel, she helped me, helped me a lot so I can stand on my feet.

We had great moments together, very happy moments. We were meant for each other. We loved each other very much. (I just want to mention that we lived in different houses)

I finally stood on my feet, I've found a job, I was doing economically good, and I always appreciated and being grateful to her.

The past 2 months we started arguing with each other for childish reasons, and we started arguing a lot transforming the argument into small fights. It was both tiring for me and for her and I understand that. It was during this time in which both of our work hours were different so we were barely seeing each other, except on the weekends. On the weekends we were doing great together, forgetting all the childish fights we had, we were perfect. There was never a single clue that we were about to break up our relationship.

The time came in which my company I was working in closed down for bankruptcy. So I was back unemployed, searching for a job. I was economically ok because I had made money while working. For some reason this made her frustrated.

Following this sad event, there was a weekend day in which we still had a great time together, we both went to our homes, continued our loving time texting in facebook both being happy on having such a great day. Suddenly, entirely suddenly, within a few hours, she unfriended me on fb. I text her a message asking her what happened, she didn't respond, and after a few moments she blocked me, and she left from every possible social network group we were together. In other words, she entirely erased everything. She has never explained anything, she never contacted me. I messaged her everywhere I could to ask her what happened, or at least to give me a reason.. she never replied. Like being suddenly dead.

I have messaged her close friend (girl) to ask what is going on, she replied that "she is very frustrated and very very angry with you, she doesn't ever want to talk to you, she will never contact you", the reason? "you are out of job and she cannot help you anymore like before, plus all the arguments you had." Alright, but again that doesn't mean why she stopped contact. I mean, this is something that can be talked out. We had a great time and after a few hours all this. Why? I still don't know why. She even told her friend not to forward any of my messages because she is going to delete her (or thats what her friend told me). I believe what her friend told me, its not the true reason, because me gf acts like I killed her mother or something ( sorry, I cannot describe it better).

So I became insane, I kept on messaging her, I went by her house.. no response. I kept on bombarding her with phone calls which she never picked up, messages, everything, for a whole week. No reply. If she wants to walk away for some reason I respect that, at least I wanted to know the reason.

Anyway. Girls I need your help. What can I do. Since I don't know the reason, I cannot plan anything like a speech to talk her out. So what do you think..? Is there anything I can do.? I am pretty sure those feelings did not just disappear completely. She is using the No Contact rule against me..for some reason. Can I manage to turn things around by stop contacting her? I know she cares for me, she has always been a caring person. How can I use her close friend to my advantage? I told her close friend to forward a message such as "I am ok with what is going on, I will move forward. I will not attempt to contact her anymore or her friend. We had some arguments, I was wrong with my attitude but so was she. And that I hope she will be ok and move on"...and then I stopped all contact (its been 2 days), I only talk to her friend but I dn't mention my gf. I totally regret everything I have sent to her and she did not reply, I was very annoying, it only lasted for a week and I hope I did not push her much away...
    Last edited by andybgr; 11-11-13 at 06:24 PM.

You do know the reason why,, because you are unemployed and she feels like she can't support you and doesn't want to help you out anymore, she's worn down. That's why she broke up with you x idk why u keep saying u don't know why. Girls are good actors sometimes maybe she was unhappy during the last hangout and she hid it well idk . I wouldn't contact her anymore. It's just making u seem desperate and weirding her out. Wait to see if she contacts you.

You're just best leaving it now, she's made her decision and although I'm not female, I know once someone has made their mind up then that's final. Obviously this isn't always the case, but that's the best way for you to look at it right now as it will help you move on.

Contacting her more, like the person above me just said will push her further away as it's making you look desperate - I know this from both angles. When i split with my ex she was constantly bugging me, asking me why, begging me to change my mind and it just drove me further and further away.
    I have also recently cometo a stop with someone through her choice and I have been sending her texts which made me look silly and desperate, and I now know it was the worst thing I could have done as she now doesn't even want to talk to me!

You losing your job through the company going bankrupt was no fault of your own, but she obviously feels like she can't go through with the stress and worry of you not having a job again.

Best thing is to just leave her alone, stop talking to her friend and start to get on with your own life. Easier said than done I know.

So I should just leave it as it is and wait if she contacts me? How can I play the game with her close friend? You believe to keep no contact is the best if I ever wanted her back?

I just think the more you pester her, the further away you may push her.

Let her have some time away and then see what happens. Maybe try contact her in a few weeks after she's calmed down if you really wanted to.