+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did the guy like sex with me or not?

Did the guy like sex with me or not?

I don't know how to tell if the guy really enjoyed sex with me or if he was disappointed. After sex he said that I had a nice body. But he didn't say "beautiful" He said "nice". So does it mean that he didn't like my body? He didn't kiss or touch my boobs a lot... I gave him a quick blow job (like for a minute) but he didn't give me oral.
    Does that mean that he didn't like me? Are there any signs that show if a guy liked it or not?

I'm not a guy, but I am going to respond here too....

The only you will know if he enjoyed the sex is if he calls you to have more lol. But, so what if he did like it...is that all he wants? If that is all he wants, is that enough for you? I hope not.

Ya the way you descibed it he's only in it for the sex.

IMO you didn't really enjoy it.....

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Ya the way you descibed it he's only in it for the sex.

IMO you didn't really enjoy it.....
    I did enjoy it immensely. It was the best sex I've ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    I don't know how to tell if the guy really enjoyed sex with me or if he was disappointed. After sex he said that I had a nice body. But he didn't say "beautiful" He said "nice". So does it mean that he didn't like my body? He didn't kiss or touch my boobs a lot... I gave him a quick blow job (like for a minute) but he didn't give me oral.
    Oh dear....if this is the best sex you've ever had, you've been missing out.

My experience with a male partner enjoying first time sex:
    He'll make sure to give as good as he gets.....He'll collapse afterwards with his eyes rolled back and a stupid grin on his face....He'll have a rest and then get straight back into it ....He'll call again really soon (or perhaps persuade you to stay)
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Oh dear....if this is the best sex you've ever had, you've been missing out.

My experience with a male partner enjoying first time sex:
    He'll make sure to give as good as he gets.....He'll collapse afterwards with his eyes rolled back and a stupid grin on his face....He'll have a rest and then get straight back into it ....He'll call again really soon (or perhaps persuade you to stay)
    He did collapse that way... And he was so hot like he had fever. He said he wanted to continue but he needed fresh air to cool himself down. He wasn't lying, he really didn't look well. We wanted to get some food and then to go back... But there were no shops around. The walk was really long.. So we both cooled down at that time already. He suggested going to a cafe but I sensed that it's a good time to go home for me. He felt the same way I think.

Well why do you even question it? You an aspie?

Well maybe it's the lack of emotional intensity that made you question it......dear sometimes it takes awhile for the emotions to catch up with the physical.

I too wonder why you question it. I've always found that if someone really enjoys sex, it's blindingly obvious.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Well maybe it's the lack of emotional intensity that made you question it......dear sometimes it takes awhile for the emotions to catch up with the physical.
    No, the emotional intensity was strong. I question if he liked it cos the foreplay was short. And after sex I could see that he didn't want to cuddle much. Of course we cuddled but he had no desire to touch my boobs or kiss me...May be it's logical cos it was after sex and he had already got what he wanted...

What a catch. What a guy. He doesn't kiss you, touch your boobs or give you oral. He's such a sex god, and so unselfish. He's clearly a keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    What a catch. What a guy. He doesn't kiss you, touch your boobs or give you oral. He's such a sex god, and so unselfish. He's clearly a keeper.
    But he massaged my back and kissed me too.
    And the way he kissed was amazing. My ex never kissed me that way.
    Last edited by Lilia; 13-11-13 at 11:40 PM.

I think I shouldn't have shared it on this forum. You are telling me that such sex can't be great when you haven't even been there! Haven't even felt what I felt! That sex was a miracle and the guy was amazing. Believe me guys. I think not all of you have ever felt such pleasure and happiness after 1 night with a guy/woman. I was in heaven. And that's what matters. How he kissed or where he touched me doesn't matter that much. What matters is the energy. And how heavenly it felt.

So for me it was great. There are no doubts about that. I only wanted to know if he enjoyed it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilia View Post
    So for me it was great. There are no doubts about that. I only wanted to know if he enjoyed it too.
    Clearly we know nothing. So don't ask us - that's just stupid - why not just ask the guy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast