My boyfriend and I have been dating for quite some time now, and we have a great relationship. I'm just kind of worried about the future of our relationship. He was the sweetest guy I have ever met in my life when we first met. He would literally get emotional and tear up about how much he loved me the first few months of our relationship. But I feel like now he doesn't really try as much as he used to. Don't get me wrong, I know he loves me and I know i love him dearly, but I am just kind of scared that him not trying as much as he used to is going to effect our future.

I have brought this up to him a few days ago. I told him I felt like he wasn't trying as much as he used to anymore and it upsets me sometimes, and he got really upset and told me he feels like he isn't doing a good job anymore. That was the first time I have seen him cry in months. He told me he feels like I don't appreciate him and I'm ungrateful because I don't see what he's doing for me now, which I don't think it's true. I am transferring to a university in a few months, and he has been dead-set on moving in with me since the university is a few hours away from where we live now ( we don't live together now, by the way). I had also brought up to him if he really thinks that we are going to move in together since it was a few months away, and I guess he took it personally and said he doesn't understand why I think he doesn't want to. I found that lately he has been getting extremely upset with me when I bring up stuff like that. It's not like I constantly pester him about it, it just really annoys him now for some reason?

I'm not really upset or anything, I am just kind of worried that since he isn't as lovey-dovey anymore that the relationship will become dull and boring, and he would want to leave me because of that. Any advice?