+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't understand...

I don't understand...

My boyfriend is having lunch with his ex today. He didn't tell me until last night. They were together for about 3 years, but he was never in love with her, and he said that he even hated her when they were still together.

During the summer, he learned that she had been saying that he cheated on her, he had a small ..., and other mean things about him. She also owes him money.

I guess the lunch is to tell her that he was mad at her all summer because of the things she said about him, get his money back, and not have to deal with her anymore (I don't know what this means to him).

What I don't understand is why it has to be a lunch. I don't know. I mean I know logically that he does not want to get back together with her, but a part of me still feels jealous and insecure. It's probably because of things that have happened with another one of his exes, which I also just posted.

It's probably just me right? Completely crazy and insecure

You say you're guessing what the lunch was all about. Why don't you try asking him
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    You say you're guessing what the lunch was all about. Why don't you try asking him
    It's probably just a simple little lunch. Then they'll find the nearest hotel and shag each other silly using every single position in the pop up Karma Sutra book. Still, best look on the bright side.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm sure she was thinking of something much worse Boisdevie, thanks for calming her down...LOL
    I wazzzz here

If my bf told me he was having lunch with his ex, I would tell him that he may as well consider us done. Totally unacceptable and I don't care what the reason is. Push him in her arms why dont ya?

You can't tell him who he can and can't have lunch with. Period. I would voice your thoughts to him and see what he says. If the situation is still unacceptable to you, leave him.