+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cruel truth

Cruel truth

Its just cruel truth that some of us will never be loved or happy! We are just born as ugly and shy and there is nothing you can do about it we are just bad people who only deserve to die alone in the dumpster and thats that! I just hate people who try to be heartfelt its so annoying and dont reply this comment saying "jesus loves u" because we all know that god is neither bourgeois or blind and deaf

Well i will never believe that to be true, there is somebody out there for someone; some days get dark i know but there is always hope. confidence and positive attitude always helps as well, because if you want to change things, you are only one who can do something about changing them.

I'm not going to say that God or Jesus loves you because I'm atheist.

And from an atheist point of view, it's up to you to do the best you can to help yourself. Being unattractive can be helped by a makeover. Being shy can be overcome with therapy. Don't complain about the problem - FIX the problem.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

very true, we all have our own issues and problems and must find a way of controlling them, before they control us.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I'm not going to say that God or Jesus loves you because I'm atheist.

And from an atheist point of view, it's up to you to do the best you can to help yourself. Being unattractive can be helped by a makeover. Being shy can be overcome with therapy. Don't complain about the problem - FIX the problem.
    Bah! You clearly dont know how it is to be shy. You can NEVER fullu cure shyness it will always be on you it can only be reduced and HOW THE **** do you think i will go to therapy if i cant even say "hi" to a ****ing bus driver since i am too scared! And im not ****ing girl i do not use make up...

How old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    How old are you?
    Im 16... Soon 17

That explains it :-). As you grow up, you will find it's not actually half as bad as it seems to be right now.

That explains it :-). As you grow up, you will find it's not actually half as bad as it seems to be right now.
    If you mean mentally growing up then im sorry to tell you but i have already done that and plz do not try to fill me with your pityfull hope since there is none and never will be...

Lol, you'll see :-). Or if you don't (by the age of, say, 21), get professional help.

Lol, you'll see :-). Or if you don't (by the age of, say, 21), get professional help.
    As i told i cant get professional help since im too shy to even greet the shop lady. Id rather shot my self thank try to get therapy. And yes we will see when im 40 year old alchoholic that looks like a actual troll and has not even ever help girls hand... Yes we will see...

Kalfusadon

You are awfully cynical for one so young. There are ways of overcoming shyness but it's not easy & it takes time. When I was a teenager I practically turned bright red if anybody talked to me; I was terrified of being singled out & I wanted to crawl under a rock rather than participate in most social situations. As I got older & wiser & got a bit more secure in myself, I grew into a confident woman. Few people who know me today would think I was shy then so there is hope . . . you just don't have enough perspective to see that yet.

There are also ways of overcoming ugliness. If you don't like the way you look, do something to change it -- lose or gain weight; get a hair cut; color your hair; get braces if your teeth are the issue . . . . once you get a little older if it's that bad, talk to a plastic surgeon.

Whatever you do, don't kill yourself. That is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

I think that your main problem is that you're a rude asshole. Your shyness and unattractiveness would pale in comparison to the former issue.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalfusadon View Post
    As i told i cant get professional help since im too shy to even greet the shop lady. Id rather shot my self thank try to get therapy. And yes we will see when im 40 year old alchoholic that looks like a actual troll and has not even ever help girls hand... Yes we will see...
    Although therapy would certainly do you good even right now, I was talking about later on, when you are older than 21, if you still see things the way you do now.

LOL @ Basil . She's right, you know. Not even therapy can cure rudeness as bad as yours.
    Last edited by searock; 16-11-13 at 03:43 PM.

You are asshole to yourself. Dont judge so hard, be a friend to yourself. Dont look better but feel better. Look for example at flowers. They are beautiful right? When there is sunshine they open up turn face to the sun and shade stays behind. When sun comes down they closes. Sunshine could be positive people and sun could be positive thoughts and emotions. Darkness is all the bad things.

Look at beautiful people what are the doing that you dont.

And speak. Lower your standarts on what you have to say and realise that its good enought just because you said it. What others are thinking of you is non of your bussines. They are seeing their reflection.

Name:  Reflex.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  98.6 KBName:  superman.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  64.8 KB
    Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day, you might wake up from your sleep and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 17-11-13 at 01:41 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast