+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cruel truth

Can you hit print on your computer? Print out this thread. Highlight the parts you wrote. Hand it to your parents & go hide in your room. They will help you once they realize the extent of your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by DalM0m View Post
    Can you hit print on your computer? Print out this thread. Highlight the parts you wrote. Hand it to your parents & go hide in your room. They will help you once they realize the extent of your problem.
    That is the most stupid thing i could ever do, aaand my parents do not speak ANY english...
    Instead of controlling the environment for the benefit of the population, perhaps it is a time we control the population to allow the survival of the environment.

Nah, not doing anything about your problem is a MUCH stupider thing.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Nah, not doing anything about your problem is a MUCH stupider thing.
    My mindset is too stubborn... Even if i wanted to do something about it my brain says "hahaah you cant cuz u too shy haha" and then im like "ok then" and therefore i am going to say that it was stubid idea...
    Instead of controlling the environment for the benefit of the population, perhaps it is a time we control the population to allow the survival of the environment.

Well there isn't anything more to discuss is there........

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Well there isn't anything more to discuss is there........
    There would not be... If you would just accept truth in my message that i am spreading... In the end i am the good guy since i am saving people from terrible dissapointments in their life!

Definitely a WoW player...very dramatic :-)

No judgment here...I played WoW for several years. But anyway...do you know that online gaming and interaction is being studied for helping with several mental conditions? PTSD, depression, even severe shyness? Looks like you can interact on here just fine. Do you interact well in your guild or in raids with lots of people?

Either way..do your thing or don't do your thing or whatever. You'll either make it through and see the light or you won't.

Hey! I wonder if there are psychiatrists out there who will talk to you online? I think that would be a great idea for people who are painfully shy.

I play wow and Diablo3.....I'm looking to play something else.....you have any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Siren View Post
    Definitely a WoW player...very dramatic :-)

No judgment here...I played WoW for several years. But anyway...do you know that online gaming and interaction is being studied for helping with several mental conditions? PTSD, depression, even severe shyness? Looks like you can interact on here just fine. Do you interact well in your guild or in raids with lots of people?

Either way..do your thing or don't do your thing or whatever. You'll either make it through and see the light or you won't.

Hey! I wonder if there are psychiatrists out there who will talk to you online? I think that would be a great idea for people who are painfully shy.
    That is partly true i do get along well with people online but when it comes to eye to eye contact im completely retarted...

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I play wow and Diablo3.....I'm looking to play something else.....you have any suggestions?
    Depends on what kind of games u like, if you like fantasy/medival kind of games then if u have not played skyrim definedly try it out and mount and blade series are also good, or if you are looking for pvp option there is lot of great mobas out there like lol, dota, smite and hon, or if u like diablo kind of dungeon cravlers then torchlight 2 or path of exile, there is a few

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123