+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Girl Friend is Pregnant with her ex's child

My Girl Friend is Pregnant with her ex's child

[/B]Hi I'm SK i am 28 i have been dating this girl (21) for 5 months now and i have fallen so much in love with her, We have had fights and many relationship saga... She has been acting weird since the second month of our dating, we hardly have sex we always fight about it as i am also very sexually active, she doesn't allow me to touch some part of her body like her breast which is the part of a woman i love most. But i didn't give up on her i just believe she might change one day. And guys i just found out today that she is 6 months pregnant, she is pregnant with her ex's baby... she has been pregnant since we started dating and she never told me about it. Although she told me herself today, you would wonder how i did not notice a six month pregnancy, shes a bit chubby i only notice she was getting bigger, i just thought she was gaining weight because she eats a lot.

Her excuse for not telling me was that she didn't know how i would react and she didn't want me to leave her, and she has been thinking of aborting the baby, now that i know about the pregnancy i do not know how i feel.. i really love this girl and want to be with her. But i just do not know what to do, should i accept her and the child or i should just care for her till she have the child or just end the whole thing now.

Please advice

Theres no way I could have seriously bussines with 7 years younger girl who lied from the begining and are pregrand as a bonus. Be happy that its not your kid and be free.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

End it now

The thing that gets me is that she lied about it an strung you along. All she had to do was keep it real and be like, look I'm pregnant by my ex and let you decide your position in this whole thing. You should end it, not because of the baby since you don't care about that but because she lied and is holding back because of her pregnancy. You can't even get any of that good pregnant puss. At least that's what I been told. When I had a pregnancy, my ex used to say it was the best, super wet and gushy.lol
    After she have the baby then you can see what's going on with her. She has things she needs to work out anyway. Separate yourself. You can still be her friend but go find another chic without that kind of baggage.
    Last edited by Starnique; 16-11-13 at 08:54 AM.

Just dump her or tell her to get an abortion and then dump her if you really wanna do some ****ed up ish. She is definitely not worth the drama. Even if you are a pathetic, sap who can't get another girl, being alone will be better than being with her.

If she'd hide something that important what won't she hide, you don't want to be in a relationship with anyone like that. I'd walk out and not look back!
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

The fact that she's pregnant is the least of your problems. The problem that I see is that she's taken such bizarre approach to all this.

First, the fact she lied by omission about something so important is a huge red flag. Second, nobody is going to abort a 24 week foetus...so I've got no idea why she's even talking about abortion.

You don't want to be in a relationship with someone who approaches problems in this manner.

Edited to add: I may be pro-choice, but I find it alarming that she'd even contemplate aborting a 24 week foetus (if she could find someone willing to do it). We're talking about a baby who now has a good chance at life if delivered tomorrow.
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 16-11-13 at 01:01 PM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Basil, i agree with you completely. Imo, that's just evil. At this point she knows the sex of her baby and all. I know this raggidy ass girl who uses abortion as contraception and she could feel her baby moving and she still got an abortion. Thats cruel. I could never do that. At 10 weeks your baby moves. You cant feel it but the fetus bounces around.

She was not trying to abort the baby now, she only said the reason she didnt tell me earlier was because she was thinking of aborting it.. but she was scared and started loving the baby at the long run

The fact that she was not truthful and lied, and the fact that she was willing to have an abortion is a bad sign to me. You 2 may be right for eachother - I'm not sure but this seems like a red flag. But if you have a really strong relationship in every other way then maybe it's worth sticking it out.