+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Ex changed to what I wanted on with her New B/F, is this a sign of anything?

My Ex changed to what I wanted on with her New B/F, is this a sign of anything?

So my me and my Ex were together 15 years.
    we had some problems in the end and she left me
    about 2 month later she met a new guy

now she dose all the things she did not like or want to do with me and said that she dose not like

she drinks with him (she would only drink wine and said she hates drinking heavy things)
    she go's out to bars with him(she used to hate)
    she go's out to clubs with him( she used to hate clubs)
    she smokes with him because he smokes (She hated if I wanted to smoke)
    she has sex with him all the time

We are still friends and I really want her back
    do you think there is something here that is proof that this new relationship wont last very long ?
    they are together about one month now and only 2 month after she moved out from my house.

Please let me know what you think of this

Sounds like you're a wuss. That's not attractive to women. Ignore her, and start going after other girls. She'll probably come back, but you should still keep seeing other girls.

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Dude it's called the honeymoon and she's doing the things he likes to show him she wants to be with him.. 15 years is a long time you need to try to forget about her and work on taking care of you. Anyway, a person will make changes to be in a relationship but they can't make drastic changes and be someone their not for the rest of their life. She is who she is and if you've been with her that long eventually she's going to go back to being the same person you lived with for 15 years. Coming back to you? not likely, let it go move on.
    Last edited by Tug; 18-11-13 at 07:48 AM.

Sometimes people do change. My EX did similar things -- he never wanted to leave home when we were together. I ran into him a few years after our break up & he told me about the places he had been. For him & maybe for your EX, they realized that some of their partners expectations about socializing weren't unreasonable & they needed to get with the program or face solitude.

I agree with the "honeymoon phase" reply. Sounds like she's trying to be someone she's not for the sake of impressing the new beau. Why did you break up?
    Most likely you would still have the same problems.