+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Has any of you girls had this

Has any of you girls had this

Me and my partner split up after living together for a 1 half, so much history and so much went on our family's don't like each other, but we our like sole mates we just carnt seem to let go. Today he sent me a message " I've just been on fb and seen a pic of you and a other guy, could you please delet me from fb I'm not ready to see pic of you and other guy , it broke my heart seeing that," I told him to proper look at pic as it was a pic of m ago a night when we fell out, he said he could not rember. Then 20 mins later text said he is so sorry I was right, and that it cut him in 2 seeing that he has been a dick, then he said how about taking Toby the dog that was ours, but I could keep as I have my girl and work and could not have responsibility on my own, but miss totally. Anyhow he said he would bring dog and come for coffee didn't text or ring, I want to let go but just carnt. Even my girls farther I did not have a connection with, how can I move on from this don't I try no contact, but he contact me , then I go flipping weak hate putting myself threw this,
    P

Sorry Sparkle, I can't understand your message
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

It was indeed difficult to read but I think I understood. Block him from facebook, block him from your texting (download an app like Mr. Number). If you know it's not right, you do have the ability to cut him out. Let him keep the dog - it's more important than your sanity. Right now the dog is an excuse for you to see him.

He is jealous and doesn't want you moving on. He should have just deleted you off his instead not sure why he made such a production asking you to instead delete him, very odd. He wanted your attention, I am guessing. If was me I would delete him, he asked so go ahead and do it. You don't need his mind games.
    “I am the author of my life. Unfortunately I’m writing in pen and I can’t erase my mistakes.”