+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thoughts/ideas/opinions - winning her back

Compared to what I read on here, I've had quite the privileged life. I can pretty much do what I want, when I want. I've dealt with my heartbreaks, but I've never been in a situation where I was truly hurt or betrayed by anyone, mainly because I don't stand for the precursors to that type of thing.

Allow me to rephrase. Once you make your grand gesture, you will have ignored her conscious choice. As for females being the same, yeah, that's my logic with thinking this won't work.

You haven't told us what these problems she dumped you for were, or what you've done to correct it, not that I think 6 weeks is enough time for lasting progress anyway. Particularly when you're not over the person.

I just turned 28. My situation I came here about was like 4 years ago, and I didn't come here over a breakup. I was wondering why women only wanted to **** me and not date me. Then I stopped giving a ****, and life has been peachy all around ever since.

As for the ****, that's automatic. Cunt isn't filtered. You asked for opinions, I gave mine.

Op you are in denial. You are adamant that a grand gesture will help your situation and cone here for advice which you refuse to listen to when numerous people tell you its not going to work. Believe it or not we are trying to help you here. Most of us have been on this forum a long time and have been giving advice on similar situations to yours a thousand times. ITS NOT GONNA WORK. Believe me the only thing you can do is give her time and space in the hope that she will start to miss you. Give her time to date one or two assholes and it may make her realize a decent bloke is hard to find. If you disrespect her wishes now and try to win her back after she told you that its unlikely then your just gonna piss her off.

My ex chased me for a year. He begged, pleaded, tried big romantic gestures, tried to be my friend in the hope id change my mind, tried to make me jealous, tried to talk to me just so he could remind me that he still cares at least once a month and all it did was make me think hes a doormat with no self respect and co-dependency issues. It was a massive turn off and one that ensured i was NEVER EVER going back!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12