+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Are all men liars?

Are all men liars?

New to this forum

Hello UpEarly, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

No, not all men are liars, same as not all women are liars. Both genders have their standard amount of more deceptive types, and honest types.
    “I am the author of my life. Unfortunately I’m writing in pen and I can’t erase my mistakes.”

Hi UpEarly,

No, neither all men are liars, nor all females are innocent. You cannot generalize things for the whole society. Every person on this earth is an individual in his/her own respect with a distinct personality. Its chance that you meet people of like mindedness, but they are too different.

People lie less, they manipulate things more, according to their comfortability or sometimes, to please the other. But not every one is same. There are people with honest hearts.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

Of course were all liars. But then what if I'm lying?

^lol
    no all men are not liars. but everyone tells little white lies to spare anothers feelings, and then some are compulsive and methodical about it and take pleasure in deceiving a person they should care about.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

We all tell stories (or lies) to other people of the same or the other gender depending on the amount of information we want to share with them.
    We are all potential liars, because we wouldn't necessarily tell the truth to someone we don't know/don't like or don't care about. Nor would we tell the truth to someone we care about, if it would harm them in some way.

I'm not promoting lies as a good means of communication, it's better if you don't have to lie, means you don't have to remember what you said about a particular subject, but what I'm getting at, sometimes lies are the only way out of a sticky situation.

Regarding if all men are liars, same could be said about women. We lie to either protect ourselves or others, to promote ourselves or denounce others, to gain status or to take that status away from someone - now knowing this, draw the parallels.