+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girlfriend cheated on me will she do it again

girlfriend cheated on me will she do it again

m posting here to get a womans prospective. Please help. We've been together for 4 months. She cheated on me with a guy she has as an acquaintance. She is 40 with 4 kids. Im 34 with no kids. She is divorced because her husband cheated on her. I found out by going thru her phone. I live in NY and she lives in Miami. I see her once a month for about a week and everything is amazing. Her kids love me and I'm the first guy she's had meet her kids since her divorce 5 years ago. When I found out I drove away and told her its over. She begged me to come back and we worked things out. She has been everything in a girlfriend i can ask for since this has happened. I forgave her but can't trust her yet.I really do love her and she loves me. Everything about our situation isn't ideal but we make it work. I don't want to leave her. My question is will she do it again or are we past this

I think the likelihood is high she will cheat on you again, because she did it and you forgave, so she might assume you will keep forgiving it because you love her so much.
    “I am the author of my life. Unfortunately I’m writing in pen and I can’t erase my mistakes.”

The guy has already asked this question in the main forum here.

This situation is absurdly hilarious, I'm sorry, I don't mean it directed at you.

You have been with her for a total of 4 months, and she's already cheated at least once (that you know of)? That's record time for most relationships. And that assumes she isn't simply cheating on you regularly.

Further, you are the guy she wants to take care of her and her 4 kids, yet she doesn't even have enough respect for you, for herself, or for her children to be faithful to you during the three weeks you're away? She introduces her kids to you, which creates a bond and expectations in terms of a father figure on the part of the kids, yet jeopardizes the relationship just to get some c*ck and swallow some other guy's sperm (think about it ... better if you think about it as graphically as it happened to illustrate how she is treating you).

Having male figures in and out of a child's life can be a scarring experience... yet she was willing to do that to her kids just to get some c*ck from some guy when you weren't around.

My advice: Run.

The alternative is to be a guy who is paying for and raising 4 kids that aren't his (do you have any idea what that kind of responsibility is going to be, how your obligations to them will grow), while your lady is cheating on you (because IMO she won't stop if she's done it this early).

This won't be a "week of fun and sex" and then three weeks back in your regular life. You will adopt ALL of her obligations. You will pay for them, you will be responsible for raising them, getting them off to school in the morning, dealing with them as they progress through their adolescent years, helping to pay for their college expenses. It is an ENORMOUS task you are being asked to take on ... and she can't even keep some other guy's c*ck out of her mouth for three weeks out of respect for the person she is asking to do these things.

Like I said. She has no respect for you, herself, or her kids, and I recommend doing right by you and not just what is convenient to her. Because having you raise her kids is convenient to her, and so is cheating on you when you aren't around.

She doesn't love you, btw either, or she wouldn't have cheated.

My advice when you are trying to make this decision:

Contrast the image of spending the next 10-20 years raising her kids with the image of some other guy's c*ck in her mouth.
    Last edited by RobertWQ; 19-11-13 at 11:27 AM.

I answered you on the other forum
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Yes she will do it again. Move on.

40, 4 kids, and cheats.
    She isn't mature to start a relationship,
    and isn't setting a good example for her kids.

You can do way better, she seems to like the
    attention, and your giving it to her.

Don't jeopardize your happiness, for someone that
    that just doesn't care, how you feel.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My other thought is that you've only been together 4 months and you don't see each other that often and live really far away from one another......how serious is the relationship really? Did you guys have the exclusivity talk.....as in, we're only seeing each other and no one else?

If you have agreed that you are dating each other exclusively, and she acknowledges her actions as 'cheating', then just move on. Seriously. If she's going to start that crap this early in, you're in for a boatload of heartache down the road.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Run... Run, far away, never to put up with her again...

It isn't sounding great for you with her. I happen to think one a cheater and you know how the rest goes.

Run like the wind gsfak

She already did it and your still there.. youve just signed your own prison sentence. You dont even no this woman. 4months together and you realize shes a cheat but you stay? Have fun being a doormat coz it will happen again and again and youll forgive her again and again... SMH

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Btw its impossible to love someone after only 4months. Im surprised at your age you dont no that. It aint love mate, its infatuation and lust. Plain and simple

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Why would you waste yourself on a woman like that? Seriously, get some perspective. You have no ties to her. Run for the hills my friend, cheating is disgraceful and should never be tolerated.