+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kissing Boobies!!!!! Help!

lilwing89 Guest

Kissing Boobies!!!!! Help!

Me and my girlfriend were making out on my bed last week and i start kissing her neck, but then i go a little lower and I guess it came off that I wanted to kiss her boobs....so she pulled her shirt down a little so I could....what did I do? I kissed her boobies!!!
    but I have 2 questions.
    1. What are some kissing techniques that feel good on boobies?
    2. What is some body language that says she likes that?

1. Don't bite.
    2. She won't scream if you don't do that /\.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But you do want her to scream don't you?

Not if your parents are home.

Boobies... LOL
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mini696
    Boobies... LOL
    your no help....how about something useful from anyone?

Sorry bro, but I just find that word amusing... Just like I find 'Todger' funny.

Tits are different for each and every woman, it can also vary from left to right (explanation below). My ex had no tits (two sultanas on a breadboard), but she LOVED her nips being tweeked (light pinches and nibbles). My current GF has had a child, her tits are quite big, and she loves having them cupped. She also likes the pressure to be put on them from the top (rather than holding them from underneath like a bra would). Her nipple are VERY sensitive, and it changes from side to side. When she was breastfeeding, she had a preference for one side, and that made it sore to touch, so I cant get away with being rough on that one, but I can go 'hell-for-leather' on the other one.

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

lilwing89 Guest
    LOL
    funny story, and thanks for the advice, any more advice? I could really use a lot

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    Me and my girlfriend were making out on my bed last week and i start kissing her neck, but then i go a little lower and I guess it came off that I wanted to kiss her boobs....so she pulled her shirt down a little so I could....what did I do? I kissed her boobies!!!
    but I have 2 questions.
    1. What are some kissing techniques that feel good on boobies?
    2. What is some body language that says she likes that?
    I am assuming you are around 16, so this is a lil weird.

1. I would start from her neck ( like you said ) On the neck, try breathing slowly on it after you kiss it. Try kissing the ear too. Again, breath where the skin is moist.

Make sure you are relaxed, and use your hands. If you're in the right position, massage her back a bit. One thing that seems to work is running your fingers up and down the spine. Always make sure your hands are constantly moving. Slowly make you way down there, but tease her a bit and take your time. After the neck, kiss her shoulder, continue down her arm to her fingertips. Make your way back up, and head for the other side.

Next, head back for the neck, and slowly take the shirt off, if its not off already. Kiss in the middle of her chest, and if you feel comfertable, make your way down to the belly button area. Women seem to go crazy when you kiss to the right and left of the belly button. Remember to keep your hands busy! (EX. massage her thighs, arms, hips, gently rub your nails on her back)

Ok, make your way back up, and kiss (not lick) the nipple, then lick it in a circular motion. When you feel you can, nibble on it, just a bit. Dont bite too hard. Just a nibble, and continue to lick.

2. If she is breathing heavily, shes liking it. Also, if she is squirming or scrathing you, she is definatley liking it.

(Remember the hands are the key, keep 'em moving)

good luck

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by inkeepingsecret
    I am assuming you are around 16, so this is a lil weird.

1. I would start from her neck ( like you said ) On the neck, try breathing slowly on it after you kiss it. Try kissing the ear too. Again, breath where the skin is moist.

Make sure you are relaxed, and use your hands. If you're in the right position, massage her back a bit. One thing that seems to work is running your fingers up and down the spine. Always make sure your hands are constantly moving. Slowly make you way down there, but tease her a bit and take your time. After the neck, kiss her shoulder, continue down her arm to her fingertips. Make your way back up, and head for the other side.

Next, head back for the neck, and slowly take the shirt off, if its not off already. Kiss in the middle of her chest, and if you feel comfertable, make your way down to the belly button area. Women seem to go crazy when you kiss to the right and left of the belly button. Remember to keep your hands busy! (EX. massage her thighs, arms, hips, gently rub your nails on her back)

Ok, make your way back up, and kiss (not lick) the nipple, then lick it in a circular motion. When you feel you can, nibble on it, just a bit. Dont bite too hard. Just a nibble, and continue to lick.

2. If she is breathing heavily, shes liking it. Also, if she is squirming or scrathing you, she is definatley liking it.

(Remember the hands are the key, keep 'em moving)

good luck
    Thankyou for the advice...whats weird about it?

yeah what's so weird about it.

I'm 16 too, and my gf liked it too. a lot

It was just a little weird, because it felt like i was giving my little cousin advice, who isnt that social, and doesnt mess around with girls yet. That's all, i couldnt imagine him asking me how to please woman.

Before we shine light onto ways to blow your girl's head into an other dimention... lets make one thing clear.. The breasts are a very sensitive area of the female body. Many women don't let men bother thier breats at all, (even after marrige). It takes a large level of trust for most women to let you please them that way.

O.K. enough with the ethics mumbo-jumbo... let's do our little boob talk...

This is something you won't learn till 3rd Year of Med-School... which sucks, caz you wish you learned it more like 3rd year of High School...
    The breasts are essental to the female orgasm. They have a significant amount of nerve receptors that complement signals from the cervix and the clitoris. In guy terms... (It's a very sensitive area that can blow her mind away)... The breasts can release a chemical called "oxytocin" which is a "feel-good".. correction... "feel-AAAhHHH!!!!-mazing" chemical... this is the same chemical the promotes emotional attachment. Point is... the breasts are very sensitive.. and if stimulated correctly.. can make thier owner lost in a state of pleasure for as long as 15 minutes!!!

1. Do NOT do's: Many men think that once they are allowed to touch the breasts that it's a green light to go ALL OUT on the poor things... NO.. take it easy... they are SENSITIVE!!!

2. They are Sensitive: Yes... SENSITIVE... the Breasts have thousands of receptors ready to send any woman into a frenzy at any given moment... but there is much preperation needed... First... you must practice being gentle... yes... take your fingers and run them across your inner left fore-arm again and again... the point is to try and feel how sensitive your fingers feel after a while... try this over and over until you get better at it.. the point is to BARELY touch your own arm..
    So what does this do? It makes the nerves more sensitive than they already are to touch... A HUGE advantage in stimulation... so now it would be time to incorperate this into stroking breasts...

3. Preping: Fine.. Your making out or in the middle of foreplay and the girl lets you know that it's fine to start having fun with her breasts... this is when you start right? WRONG!!!.. wait... let her know that your not touching her breasts caz YOU want to have fun.. but caz you want HER to enjoy it... You can do this by looking at her in the eyes and smiling to let her know that you know what she's thinking... but start softly running your hands though her tummy and neck.. As little as 30 seconds after this short prep... it is time to start with the breasts... (Up to this point.. you have subliminally implied that you will focus on pleasing her... and you have made the entire body more open and sensitive to your touch...)
    Run the fingers of one hand softly down her neck area until you start to reach down to her breasts... now... VERY SOFTLY!!!! start running your fingers accross ONE of her boobs... (the boob does not have to be uncovered at this point..) look at her in the eyes as you start to slowly stroke it in half circles... also focus on her side and middle of where the boob is...

4. The REAL fun begins: At this point.. it's obvious that you're pleasing her... just look at her face... .. yeah..!!! ... so it's time for the gloves to come off... or shirt, bra, or watever else that can be keeping your tonge away from her tits...
    Once you take her shirt off.. SLOWLY!!!.. start to very tenderly and softly kiss on the same boob you were stroking.. while moments later.. start stroking the other one... Begin to grab her side (between her boob and the space under her arm pit) and with your mouth.. bite on the nipple of the boob you are kissing using ONLY (your top set of teeth and your tonge).. u can even practice this by rubbing your own tonge on your two top teeth.. once this step is done... you may begin to alternate as HENCE!!!.. you have preped BOTH boobs for kissing and licking and watever else u feel like doing to them... lol...
    Last edited by Aaron Blanc; 29-07-05 at 12:02 AM.

Wow, OK coming from a girl. Listen to the previous poster, in fact, take notes!!!

Tone Guest
    Aaron is here to steal all our internet women >:[

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast