+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend is ignoring me after we had sex

My girlfriend is ignoring me after we had sex

We've never had sex before, I'm not a virgin but I mean I've never had sex with this girl before. We've been dating since summer, last year so we've been together for almost 2 years. Last night we had sex, it was crazy and very passionate and it was amazing. But now she won't answer my calls or texts, she keeps avoiding me on campus and says "Oh, I've just been so busy, I'll call you later." and now she keeps being all giggly and over excited around this other boy. I'm strong but I'm not like athletic or a bodybuilder, I have some muscles and a great body but he's a size of a rugby player, has tattoos and piercings and he's funnier than I am. I'm very worried. I feel used. Me & my girlfriend have been waiting for the right and last night we went crazy for each other but then afterwards, she kisses me on the cheek and gets up and leaves. She claims she had to be up early. I haven't had any messages from her since. What do you think is happening?

There was something she radically didnt like about having sex with you, move on. Oh and next time, if the girl doesnt want sex after 2 weeks, dump her.

Well, she seemed to enjoy it since she left marks on my back and neck.

And it hasn't been 2 weeks, it has just been 1 day.

I hate to break it to you but maybe she didn't enjoy it as much as you think she did. Normally if a girl gets good sex she sweats the guy. She would try to be all in your face right now instead of the other guys unless she is one of those detached women.
    Last edited by Starnique; 19-11-13 at 03:41 AM.

She knows how to play guys. She is getting one up on you. She is bluffing. Call her bluff
    Last edited by toknow; 19-11-13 at 03:46 AM.

It's a hard one. I am a female and i wouldn't do that, even if it was horrible sex. I don't know many girls that would do that. maybe on one night stands but not if your in a relationship.
    Again i don't know her. But it is unusal. Try not to worry, i know its easier said than done.. but give her space don't over think it and act like nothing is wrong.

From your description it sounds like she is playing you, but why don't you just wait a few days and sit down and have a real conversation. If she is still evasive when you are talking face to face then I think you have a real problem. But sit down and discuss it. It's the only way to know for sure.

Thats what happens sometimes when you wait for too long before having sex. She proved that shes not worth you. Dont judge yourself, dont ask yourself questions like - Did I used the right hole? Did it touched the sides? Did I came before she even got going?

She proved to be just a slut and now the attention shes giving to you shows exactly how much she is worth.

Be smart and focus on other girl. Out there are girls who is worth it. The best is yet to follow ^_-

loveforum.net/threads/85672-Guide-How-to-deal-with-breakup

loveforum.net/threads/85674-Guide-on-interacting-with-girls

Just wanted to add that no girl will act like that. Theres simply no excuse. Everyone will agree with this. I feel sorry that you met such a bich but dont let it be the life ruiner and move on.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 19-11-13 at 04:34 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Well, thank you to those of you who gave me the advice.
    You've helped a lot.

It turns out she was playing me after all.
    I called it off, I finally stood up for myself and told bluntly how she made me feel and that I want no more to do with her.

I noticed on her Facebook account that all of her "lovey dovey" posts to me were set so only I can see them and I have a strong hunch that she hid our relationship on her page. Facebook can allow you to hide your family list and relationship status on your profile, I think she did that to me.

I believe she was embarrassed to be with me and was ashamed to admit she was my girlfriend.

She seemed desperate for the sex as well so I agree with whoever said waiting too long does that to you.

Ah, f--k! I can't believe how stupid I was!
    I was just trying to be good to her and treat her right but I only ended up being her b---h!

I don't get it. Most women (not all) claim they want some Prince charming and complain how their current boyfriend never listens to them and treats them badly but when Mr. Right comes along, they don't want them!
    They can't make up their minds, it's so irritating!
    I feel so confused!

I know it sounds cheesy and unoriginal but sometimes I wish I could be like Mel Gibson's character from What Women Want just for at least 1 day just to figure out the opposite sex.

I hate to be sexist and I apologise if any female users on here feel offended but to me, women are so complicated.

Look youve just been hurt by ONE bitch. Dont allow one bad experience to make you think all women are bad. Never wait more than a month in future. If a girl sees a future with you she will likely have sex by then. Learn from the experience. Take some time out to get over her and then move on

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by I am Andrew View Post
    but when Mr. Right comes along, they don't want them!
    Clearly, you were not her Mr Right.

They can't make up their minds, it's so irritating!
    I feel so confused!

I hate to be sexist and I apologise if any female users on here feel offended but to me, women are so complicated.
    Then don't be sexist. Don't use "they" when in fact you mean "her". Don't assume that all women are alike.

Take what happened to you as a lesson. How did you not realize after almost 2 years that there was something very wrong with your relationship? What made you think that it was normal for two adults to be in a relationship with each other without having sex for almost 2 years? Really ask yourselves what all the signals you failed to recognize were and you will be much better off in your next relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post

Then don't be sexist. Don't use "they" when in fact you mean "her". Don't assume that all women are alike.

Take what happened to you as a lesson. How did you not realize after almost 2 years that there was something very wrong with your relationship? What made you think that it was normal for two adults to be in a relationship with each other without having sex for almost 2 years? Really ask yourselves what all the signals you failed to recognize were and you will be much better off in your next relationship.
    Another big headed, arrogant "I'm a bad ass tough guy" forum user.

If you don't like what I have to say then simply piss off!

I already dumped her, the problem is fix so now you can stop flaming me!

Dickhead! Seriously! Most of you on here are arseholes!
    Go fix your attitude!

And if you hate someone's post, don't read it or post in it, idiot!

And stop making fun of people's sex lives, you act like you're obsessed or have problems yourselves!

Honestly, if this were in person, you'd end up in hospital!
    But no, you're too chicken to do anything in person, you use computers to taunt your victims!

Cunts!

I appreciate those of you who actually took the time to listen and give me advice without berating me, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post

Well actually he did write "not all women" but some, or something like that. So unless he edited his post after you wrote this, you are kinda in the wrong about him being sexist.

Also IMO ppl are waaaaay to PC and scared of generalizations. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

Also, this guy's problem isn't even sexism, he is just frustrated by the dating scene--don't harp on something ridiculous like him being sexist.

But LOL at the "you weren't her Mr. Right". True dat.

I think unfortunately Andrew needs to learn that what he thinks women SAY is not necessarily what they WANT when they blab about Mr. Right OR that he just misunderstood what Mr. Right means exactly.

I, too, find the 2-year wait odd. How can a girl take you seriously if you don;t push for sex for 2 years?

I Am Andrew:

Dude, just go check out some red pill blogs already. Although I don't agree 100% with all they say, the gist of it is very logical and applicable to real life.

I'm a girl, btw, so you know my recommendation of red pill blogs must be out of sincere belief that they should help (lol cus they kinda bash women...).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast