+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boyfriends weird fetish

Boyfriends weird fetish

I've been seeing this nice guy for a few months now and everything has been great. Our relationship took off very hard and fast and we already attached to one another. Our sex life is great but he does have a weird fetish. I'm too embarrassed to tell my friends. He said he feels as if he can tell me anything and it's the same for me also.

One night while on the phone, he told me he has a secret fetish. He said loves nice feet which isn't a big deal but then he said he likes when girls that he likes pass gas around him. . I didn't judge him or make him feel bad. Although it's weird, it's harmless. He wants me to do it while being intimate. He also says it has to be unexpected. If we are laying in bed or if he's giving me oral or any position actually. He said he want me to do it anywhere and any time. The issue is, I'm sort of embarrassed to do that in front of him. I will feel silly. Why would he want me to do that? It's just funny to me. i dont want him to see me in my dirty. Sometimes he'll ask me have I passed gas through out the day and it makes me blushful.

Has anyone heard of this fetish? I looked online to get an idea of what he likes and I felt silly watching it. How do you all deal with weird fetishes? He's not crazy by the way. He's a really nice guy and I'm so into him.

Are you even able to pass gas on command?

I've tried. Such a crazy conversation but thanks for taking me serious. I'm not a gassy individual. I do it about as much as a normal person I suppose. I twist the truth and tell him I do it more then I actually do. He wants me to do it unexpectedly. Naturally. If I have to around him, he just wants me to do it. I actually wouldn't be too embarrassed if it were during sex but I wish at that time I could do it on command just to turn him on unexpectedly. I just don't want to do it any other time. Do you think I should just tell him or don't feel embarrassed since that's what he likes?

Just say you've tried, but you can't on command. Tell him that if it comes up naturally, you'll definitely do it for him. Beyond that, what can you really do besides change your diet to make your fart more? And that was a joke, do not actually change your diet to accomplish this!

Thank you. I'm totally laughing here. It's so funny because I was thinking about having a milkshake on my way to see him every time but that is weird for me. Have you heard of this fetish before? Anyone else? My first time was from him but I'm open to different things but nothing degrading or anything of the same sex, mostly as far as he is concerned. thanks again.

Before you spend the night with him just eat a lot of cabbage, brussel sprouts and/or kale....

Wow. I've heard of farting from the vagina but I'd feel silly doing that too. If I'm having sex and the loud air come out my vagina, I laugh it off so I can only imagine how I'd feel if it came from the other hole. But if he likes that and you're willing to do it then hey....

So he really loves all of you.

Never hear of this gas fetish. But his question reminded me fecal fetish. Those people ussualy ask questions about poo. There was name to this sickness.

Still this gas thing is something unique. Your BF might be the first one with his. Whatever rocks your world.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

^^^lmao^^^you are something else PC. Lmao.

I would simply say "no thankyou" and move on. You don't have to give in to his every whim and its ok to draw the line where you are not comfortable. Just say "I'm really not comfortable with that" and be firm if he keeps asking.

Does he only like it when you are being sexual, or does he want you doing it around his family and friends too?

No. He doesn't want me to do it loud in front of family and friends. That would just be down right rude. He wants me to do it whenever and wherever but be discreet about it in public so only he can know. If we are alone then I can be as dirty and rude as I want to be. If that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    ^^^lmao^^^you are something else PC. Lmao.
    Yes... exactly what he is, I'd not venture to guess. O.o

The qs here is are you ok with this? For me, i couldnt be with someone who has a fetish. Its an obsession. He talks about it ALL the time and wants it to be a part of your every day life. Its asking for too much IMO and it would be a deal breaker. Plus if you cannot live up to his expectations-hes prob 100 times more likely to cheat coz this fetish is something he feels he needs, not something he just enjoys occassionally.. id dodge the bullet and get out now. Your gonna get v tired of being asked the same qs day in day out and constantly lying to please him

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Something here doesn't pass the smell test.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast