+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boyfriends weird fetish

^lol
    just because he has a weird fetish doesn't mean you have to encourage it or participate in it with him if you don't approve or makes you feel iffy.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

First time I've heard that one! But isn't it better that he shared it with you? (rather than secretly go out to restaurants that serve beans and beer? sorry, couldn't resist)

Seriously, there are stranger things out there. As you said, it's harmless. But I agree with Exeter19, it's entirely up to you to participate or not. Personally, it would make me laugh. Not a turn off - after all, it's okay to laugh together, but it's not really the sexiest thing in the world.

Its called Eproctophilia by the way : http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fart%20fetish

I agree with the posters who told you, if you don't like it, do not do it. Especially if it embarrasses you.

This is a really weird fetish to be honest.

If a girl asked me to do the same I would be absolutely repulsed and not attracted to them at all.

If he is a nice guy then he needs to drop this weird behavior and possibly visit a psychiatrist. Sorry, but as harmless as this fetish seems, there are some weird things crawling around in this "nice" guys head.

Ehh, when you are more comfy around him it won't be a big problem.
    Not sure why someone would enjoy a fart though.
    One thing you could do for foreplay is during a meal with him, make sure and eat stuff that gives you gas and he knows it.
    He probably enjoys the scent of your feet, just so you know. For some reason, men tend to get turned on by funky female odors.

I wish I could find a man who got turned on just cause I made an ass-biscuit.

You know how much fun you could have with this guy if he is a sub?

How much fun could she have with him? Lol. What's your definition of fun in this situation? The only thing that will fart is my puss lol.

You like to dominate in the bedroom? What's up with that?
    Last edited by Starnique; 19-12-13 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnErin View Post
    Ehh, when you are more comfy around him it won't be a big problem.
    Not sure why someone would enjoy a fart though.
    One thing you could do for foreplay is during a meal with him, make sure and eat stuff that gives you gas and he knows it.
    He probably enjoys the scent of your feet, just so you know. For some reason, men tend to get turned on by funky female odors.

I wish I could find a man who got turned on just cause I made an ass-biscuit.

You know how much fun you could have with this guy if he is a sub?
    Unfortunately, he's not the submissive type. He likes to be in control of everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by TurnBackTime View Post
    This is a really weird fetish to be honest.

If a girl asked me to do the same I would be absolutely repulsed and not attracted to them at all.

If he is a nice guy then he needs to drop this weird behavior and possibly visit a psychiatrist. Sorry, but as harmless as this fetish seems, there are some weird things crawling around in this "nice" guys head.
    He's the average guy. There's nothing wrong with him besides being an asshole lately.

I must be less mature than I thought because thinking about a guy popping a boner everytime a girl farts has me dying with laughter

I have plenty to share so much so he would be gettin a boner around me 24/7.....ok now that's making me giggle.

I can't believe I didn't see this thread sooner lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12