+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can you pretend everything in order to get into her pants???

Can you pretend everything in order to get into her pants???

I wrote about this guy with groping hands in my previous thread. What I need to know now is how much can men actually pretend to get what they want.
    Can you pretend being attracted to someone? Call them beautiful, sweet, nice without actually thinking that? Can you kiss them with passion, then give them most gentle little kisses on head, cheeks, hands, nose and any other non-sexual parts?
    Talk to them about future together and how much you want to be with them? Hold their hands, talk to them about everything and laugh - tease each other for hours? Hold them in your arms, hug and look into their eyes for most of the time?

These were moments that made me fall for him. He was very gentle and charming when he wanted to be. I felt as I knew him for years. We were really comfortable with each other. But after everything, all I can think of is -how much of it was actually real for him. He said he won't hurt me... Not sure about that. He told me he thinks he is falling for me after 4th date.

I want to believe so much that he was honest with me but my gut feeling is telling me otherwise. Can you - guys players- pretend pretty much everything to get into girls pants?
    Last edited by ElizabethB; 19-11-13 at 06:54 PM.

I think they will go through a lot if that's all they are after...

Of course a guy can pretend. Everything.

I am a firm believer in listening to your gut feelings so if you are having a gut feeling, and also reaching out to random people on the internet, then you think/know something is odd about the situation.

Yes, there are people who do that.

The important part is that you don't feel comfortable around him... you don't trust him. This alone is a good enough reason to not see him again.

This guy . . . the one who pulled out his junk during your 1st date . . . YES HE WILL & HAS LIED TO YOUR FACE. He's bad news. be very, very careful.

Of course they do. Some men lie about that all the time and is really good at it too. Its easier for men to seperate love and sex emotions etc. Once the chic catch feelings, she sort of mess the situation up if the feelings aren't mutual.

Haven't you seen fatal attraction or thin line between love and hate? I pointed out those movies because they deserved what they got. Next time they'll think long and hard before they lie. It's plenty chics out here who will give it and don't expect nothing in return so I don't understand the point in lying. Follow your instinct on this one.