+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do women REALLY think?

How do women REALLY think?

Hi girls, thank you to anyone who takes the time to reply to me. I will keep this short...

Ex GF threw me out of the house
    Quite a stubborn person
    Has been through a lot of shit in the past (violence, mental abuse etc)
    Has 3 children to 2 different men
    Deep down is a really nice person
    Drama follows her constantly
    Told me ITS OVER constantly because she's too hurt etc

Once I stopped pleading with her to take me back, once I accepted it and have decided to move on, she is now getting in contact with me saying she is lost, empty, numb, will always love me but doesn't seem to have strength to take me back....

It's all too confusing can any of you girls help me understand what is really going on here please?

Thanks

It sounds to me that she needs to work on her problems before ever getting into a relationship with anyone. She's comparing you to the past, dwelling on everything that had brought her down. So, I think it best for you to go your own way away from her... Perhaps, if she changes her ways, you can rekindle the flame one day, but right now, continuing to try will only breed trouble. It'll take its toll on you as well as her, and in a month or two, you'll be right here again.

She has to confront her problems.

What does your situation have to do with how "women" really think?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, like searock says....this has nothign to do with how 'women' think.

Let's keep it simple. You said she's a really nice person.....deep down. Which tells me that on the surface she's all kinds of awful. She also seems to have a severe drama issue. The question you need to ask yourself is......do you love the person she is deep down ENOUGH to overlook and put up with all this drama?

I can't explain to you why she's doing what she's doing. I'm just telling you to make a decision about what's more important. Her love or your sanity.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Sorry guys, I mean what women in her situation really think.... as in.... does she really want me back but trying to stick it out or is she really just going to leave things the way they are? I was referring to her behavioural patterns. Thanks for the advice guys

Confusedman, "women in her situation" is an ensemble consisting solely of HER (because no person is her apart from her). What you really want to ask is what SHE really thinks in her situation.

I think she is bad news and you should forget about her, move on and look for someone that is not psychologically ill.

I'm a man.

To be honest nobody can tell you. Not even a women can tell you. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS WOMEN !

Stand firm my friend. Good luck out there

As people have said, no one can tell you what she's thinking.

I can however give you a bit of advice! People in this situation tend to feel like the world owes them something because of the things they have suffered in the past. Unfortunately it makes it more difficult to have a healthy relationship with people who have low self esteem issues.

The best thing she can do is get therapy and work through her issues. She's used to being used and has now begun to (as it sounds) rely on men to keep her happy because of her low self esteem which is no doubt caused by the abuse!

The best thing you can do (in my opinion) is try to get her to seek therapy before any decisions are made. It is important for relationships to be happy and healthy, and they usually aren't if somebody isn't willing to face up to their demons and fix themselves up!

I suggest you keep your distance if you can, these things can wear you down!

Quote Originally Posted by toby_larone View Post
    To be honest nobody can tell you. Not even a women can tell you. NOBODY UNDERSTANDS WOMEN !
    There is nothing to "understand" and it's silly to use generalizations when he is clearly referring to just the one woman he is interested in.