+ Follow This Topic

Thread: If you really like someone....

If you really like someone....

Would you say your thinking becomes a bit obsessive/ irrational? Reason I ask I have feelings for this girl but I'm constantly looking to see how she behaves around this other guy. I have a gut feeling she likes him,but I don't know where this feeling has come from. If she smiles or jokes with him I get really disheartened and angry at the other guy. I know he is playing her along, he acts all different when he is around her he even has a girlfriend already! He will always offer to do this for her or carry that for her sometimes ALOT. It just really annoys me that he can be so fake to her and she seem so be falling for it.

So what have you initiated with trying to woo this girl? Have you asked her on a date yet? Do you talk with her?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

And to your left, we have the Nice Guy exhibit. It's a rather pedantic species, that constantly vilifies male humans for talking to female humans who they have an eye for, but no chance with. It is a hermaphroditic species that outwardly appears to have a penis but inside all organs are congealed into a giant vagina.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So, um......you have feelings for her. That's great. What are you DOING about it? Giving the dirty eyeball to a guy that talks to her a lot doesn't count.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi