+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am lost please help

I am lost please help

Hi, i need help pleasee answer my question thabk you in advance.There is my story so in september i went chilling with my girlfriend in a motel we were 2 girls ad 2 boys my attention wasn't to sleep there but the guy who was supposed to take me home got drunk so i stayed there. So then one of the guys friend came and he was soooo attractive and hoottt i was so shy i couldn't even talk then the guy started talking to me we talked about a lot of thingss very interestong and we had a lot lot in command wich nerver happend to me to connect with a guy on that level so then i took 2 shots and him 4. We continued talking and stuff and we started getting closer and closer ( the alcohool really affected me) yeahh and thenn we went to bed i said to him i am a virgen and i dont want to hookup with you and he saidd yeahh it's okayy it was around midnight we went to bed an started kissing and kissing and he took off my cloths i was drunk ( my first time drunk) i felt like i could do nothing and i was so attracted to him he was saying i loce you,we connected so much, we will see each other after you ll come see me at the university( he lives in another town) blablabla i said nothing i didn't reply i live you because i was jst chocktt by how fast he said it and than around 4am we were still kissing and he penetrated me. I was so maddddd at him. I said why and he said it's done and then we did it we had sex (honestlly it was good i enjoyed it we did it 3 times that night).
    Then in the morning i forgot his name -.- i don't know why but i forgot his name around all his friends and he gave me his facebook i added himm and we talked he was very respectfulll and told me that he was sorry for what he did that he feels guilty blabla and he told me that we will see each othen when he will comeback in Town. 2 weeks later I messaged him telling him that i might be pregnant because i was late on my periode and he started frikingg out he said i'll quitt school we will live toghetter he was joking i am sur he said that a baby will ****up are life so i had to do u know what i was okay with that for sure i'll not keep a baby at 18 Years old. So i went to get a pregnancy test and it was neggative soo we were happy and stuff and then i told himm that i couln't stop thinking about what we did it really affected me and he said that the best thing to do is to block eachother on facebook and stop talking i was okay with that and we said are goodbyes we were happy we wished good life to each other success and everything but wee were talking like we didn't want o leave each other soo it was weerd. Finelly it's been almost 2 months and you know i still have some questions i don't think i am in love with him but i'v been thinking about jim and i don't want to remember ma first time being a one night stand so i don't expect a serious relationship with him because of his currend situation school and money and distance. But i still want to see him sometime so i know that i will be on town in december should i contact him?
    Thankkkkkkkk youuuu so muchhh for you answer and sorry for my english i am french )
    Have a good day

You can't go back and change what happened....it is what it is....a one night stand whether you like it or not. I recommend you don't drink anymore because you lack better judgement, in other words you can't hold your liquor. You are way too inexperienced and naive for your own good.

First off you had unprotected sex, you better get yourself tested, who knows what this asshole may have given you. Next, get yourself a supply of condoms and always have them on hand for the next time you find yourself in that situation.

Tip...guys will do and say anything to get sex. He f uckin filled you head with lies. He didn't feel guilty for screwing ya, hell no! he got what he wanted.

The main reason why he doesn't want anything more from you is because you scared the crap out of him throwin the pregnancy card at him. You are too much of a risk.....he's done with you.

Just chalk this up as an experience that you have learned some lessons from.

He took advantage. You saod no, you made it clear you didnt want sex snd you got angry when he tried but he still carried on. To me that is a form of rape. The guy cannot be trusted so stay the f away from him. You made a mistake, you know now one night stands are not for you so dont put yourself in that situation again. Just learn from it, put it behind you and move on. Theres plenty of decent guys around so go and find one xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

No it wasn't like rape.....she was being reckless. It's like dumping lighter fluid on a fire and not expecting it to burn. Yes it was wrong of him BUT she had just as much responsablity for it happening. If a guy wants sex and you don't, you stop what you are doing period.

No i disagree. She said no 3 times, she even told him shes a virgin ffs. The guy is an asshole. Please do not put it in her head that all men are like this. There not OP. I know lots of decent men who would never do what he did. He was out of order. Yes you were foolish, drunk and put yourself in that situation but ive been there. I know how difficult it can be the first time a stranger is THAT forward. You freeze, you dont knos how to handle it or how to get out of it. You just need to learn from it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".