+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ACTIVITIES to build CONFIDENCE around women

ACTIVITIES to build CONFIDENCE around women

DANCING
    Women love a guy that can move, take some classes, and she'll appreciate it that your willing to let go, and not care if others are watching, but just like to have fun.

http://www.askmen.com/entertainment/austin_400/467_why-real-men-dance.html

"You don’t have to be a great dancer to dance. In fact, the worse you are proves how comfortable you are in your own skin."

COOKING

http://www.menshealth.com/best-life/learn-cook

You'll impress anyone with your effort, eat healthier, read labels, save money, and learn something about your abilities.
    How nice would it be to make your date some food for a picnic, breakfast, dinner, etc. and be appreciated for it.

SPEED-DATING
    You get to talk to multiple women, in a short time span, and get your point across, without overthinking everything, but give them the main bullet points of why they should get to know you better.
    You can't stay shy forever, and just think of it as meeting one of your buddies, and asking some personal questions, and you'll feel more comfortable.

EXERCISE
    I know it is shallow to think, that it shouldn't matter the way you
    look, but food is there to give us energy throughout the day, and if we neglect our body, it'll respond in the same manner, so we must take some in moderation.
    It build confidence with yourself, gives you energy to have throughout the day, and keeps you motivated to stay in shape, makes you brainstorm ideas of activities that you can substitute, so you don't need to hit the gym each time, and gives you challenge to strive for each time, and the rewards are worth going for.

HISTORY
    Learn about the past, through cultures, architecture.

Be curious about what has happened, to understand what we have today .... knowing these helps her see that you'd like her to learn something as well, and makes the conversation, that much more interesting, getting her views on the matter.

MEETUP GROUPS
    http://www.meetup.com/
    --- join various events, that you see women attending, and start chatting with them, it doesn't matter if you get rejected, it'll be good practice for others that you'll talk with.

Cooking is a definite, I love a guy who can cook. It doesn't have to be gourmet dishes but a guy cooking and even baking is hot to me.
    “I am the author of my life. Unfortunately I’m writing in pen and I can’t erase my mistakes.”

girls need to cook not boys :p

A man would have to be a complete fool to worry about 'seeming' confident in a woman. You know why men have such a hard time understanding women? It's because there's nothing to understand. You're assuming you're dealing with some measure of reason that you have to rationalize and communicate with. You aren't. It ain't there. If you understand the air blowing out of a leaking tire, then you know all you need to know about a woman.

Just go about your work and ignore them. They won't bother you and you won't have worry about trying to put on any acts.

They'll never understand you and never care enough to inquire about anything. And if they ever do ask you anything, it will never be the right question and it will always be irrelevant and shallow.

That's all you need to know. You're free now. You don't need to act any way around women, because there is nothing important enough to act for.

Very lucky that my mom signed me up for break dancing lessons as a kid.

This was a great read... Thanks for linking the article!!

Guys don't need to learn to cook but It's a plus.. A big + .. ^_^

It may sound obvious, but getting in a physical workout 3 or 4 times a week will really build self esteem and confidence. It can be something as simple as going for a 20 minute speed walk, golf, the gym for 30 minutes...anything that gets you moving and exercising will be a big, legit emotional boost!