+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Men and their body hair.

Men and their body hair.

This question is largely personal given my appearance. But it is something that effect many many men all over the western world it seems. Women (unless your over 40 and married to a hairy man) dislike body hair. "No I don't!" I hear some of you cry. Yes you do would be my response

I am a 21 year old single male. I keep extremely fit. I play rugby, I have lived and worked in 3 countries, I speak 3 languages ... well 2.5 , I am clean and I am studying my dream job of becoming an architect. So when it comes to attracting women with my clothes on I am no swing doctor but I can hold my own.

So the problem isn't social or based on my personality. It must be something else. No women ... not one has ever had sex with me more than once. Aside from that consider that 90 % of those women have commented on how hairy (if not disgusting) they think I look. You like chest hair and you're under the age of 40? No ... no you don't.

I have waxed and I have shaved. Both leave disgusting stubble.

I have left it. Leaving disgusting body hair.

I have trimmed it. Leaving lots of extremely even body hair

The fact is women in my age bracket in the UK want what they see on the posters and in movies. My question to you women is this: Some men are hairy and you don't like it. However what are hairy men supposed to do?

I am suffering from depression based on my appearance and I am seeking professional help. I just don't know what to do about this hair anymore. I can't leave it and I can't get rid of it. Any and all advice is appreciated. Thanks x

Wax it? Trim it? Shave it? Depilatory creams? Epilating? Sugaring? What do I have to do? I've tried all of them.

2 things though: Please don't tell me I need to find the right woman who will love me for what I am. She clearly doesn't exist and this is patronizing. Also don't underestimate just how hairy I am. This isn't some chest pubes and a cute tiger trail.
    Last edited by toby_larone; 21-11-13 at 02:08 PM.

Personally, I don't like guys that have a lot of body hair.

Fortunately for you, a lot of girls do. You may not think this now, but that's only because you have been unfortunate enough to catch the girls that aren't keen on body hair. Do you keep good hygiene? That's a must for girls. Don't worry about it. You may be self conscious now, but trust me, plenty of women love a hairy man.
    It's not anything you can help, so again don't worry about it. I have nipple piercings- either guys love the idea of it or are disgusted. It's just one of those things. Learn to love your body.

Well, if your body hair is such a huge problem for you, I think you should try other ways of removing it apart from shaving (that leaves you with stubble). Try lots of ways and see which one works for you.

Also, whenever you want to feel sorry for yourself because "women don't like you because of your body hair", think about how many guys you know who would want to date and be in a relationship with a woman who does not shave her legs and armpits ever.

How much body hair do you have? Most women have no problem with the normal amount of body hair. Ill admit i dont like excessive, thick, dark cave man hair growing out of your shoulders and back etc.. thats a turn off but im 24 and my bf has a hairy chest, arms, legs and pubic hair that hes never trimmed, waxed, shaved etc and i think hes the sexiest man on earth.

Have you ever thought maybe it has nothing to do with your appearance? Maybe its something else. My boyfriends brother rang him once when he was drunk crying saying his penis is too big and it hurts women so they dont enjoy it. His current gf sleeps with him once every 3 months.. he also mentioned his favourite position is putting her legs over his shoulder... i told him straight that its not his size. He needs to slow down, give more foreplay, make her orgasm BEFORE penetration and then try positions that dont allow deep penetration..

You see the problem could be something completely different to what you think it is

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Ill add sometimes men get over excited the first time and they forget about foreplay and making it more about her. Im not saying thats you but that can be a turn off.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I like men with and without body hair, it depends on the amount though.. If they have a forest down there and one growing on their chest... No thanks
    Have you tried any kind of hair removing gel for men? like Nair? that stuff is EXTREMELY potent. I'm not sure why waxing isn't working for you.. as it rips hairs from the root, are you trying to wax off stubble? or are you waxing actual hair that's grown?

When I was a little younger I didn't like it but now that I'm a little older, I don't mind as long as its not thick and excessive. Dick looks bigger with no hair. i don't care but sometimes i be like damn babe, snip it a little.

It's not the not liking me about my body hair that is the problem. It's the fact that there is no good way to get rid of it. Society says it is feminine and all options are expensive and the vast majority temporary.

I'm trying. God knows I am. I can't do it alone though, so I'm hoping some professional help will set my mind straight.

Chest and abdomen covered. Not that thick black curly stuff that looks like a black doormat. Just ... normal dark hair But this isn't a chest and cute tiger trail job, it is chest and abdomen with an even coating all over. There is a lot of hair. My back, bum and shoulders get waxed so hair is only ever short, fine and exists only briefly. I need someone else to do those places Pubes are trimmed and balls are shaved.

I put alot of effort into giving oral. I actually spend most of the sex giving it and I don't expect any in return. I try to make her achieve orgasm, or at least get her in a good place before I take my t-shirt. That doesn't work. Women are visably disgusted by what they see. I am a 5 ft 8 white man. My penis is average, but I get the wider context of what you're saying.

pubes + inside of thigh is trimmed.
    balls are shaved.

I trim the inside of my thighs and pubes. Balls are shaved. When I have chest hair I trim it, it's just ... when you think of a guy with chest hair you think chest + a tiger trail of variable length/width right? Well I don't have a tiger trail ... it just continues down from the chest the full width of my abdomen. The hair isn't that thick black door mat style stuff. It is normal dark hair. There is just a lot of it.

Nair is the same as shaving. I've tried it. It acid burns the hair off ... to the skin. The next t=day, or even within a few hours stubble starts to appear. It is no better than a good shave.

Waxing does work. It's just I get waxed and I am hairless for a while. Then after only a couple of weeks I am covered in a disgusting 5 o'clock shadow over my entire body. Then I have to let that grow out to short hair, so I am covered in a weird fuzz. I hate my body more and more.

Wait so you are hairy everywhere but on your thighs and pubes? That seems a bit backwards XD. I think you should focus on removing the body hair that is in places where "most people" (at least according to the beauty standards in your part of the world) don't have it.

I like guys with the regular amount of body hair, I expect men to be hairy than me But not so hairy I cannot see their skin underneath. Waxing would be painful for you especially if your body hair is that plentiful. Trimming with be easiest to maintain and none of that irritating stubble regrowth.

Some women are turned on by overly hairy men though. Can you find an image online that would show us just about the level of hairy you are so we can get the picture, so to speak? Here is a line, it probably won't help you much, but take a look.

http://thedudesociety.com/2011/03/manscaping-uptown/
    “I am the author of my life. Unfortunately I’m writing in pen and I can’t erase my mistakes.”

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by toby_larone View Post
    pubes + inside of thigh is trimmed.
    balls are shaved.
    Gross! You DO realize, I hope, that some women are actually turned OFF by this? Hairless = child.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast