+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Men and their body hair.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Gross! You DO realize, I hope, that some women are actually turned OFF by this? Hairless = child.
    It's not all hairless. The balls only are hairless. You don't understand how hairy (and white/grey) it gets down their. When I say 'trimmed' I don't mean like some sort of prickly, even sand paper. The hair is still long. Just maintained and not often either. Just enough to stop my dick vanishing under a thick layer of turf.

Abdomen, chest, legs, arms are still completely covered in long black hair. I do not look like a child. Trust me!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like hair on men. It's a sign of masculinity. I like to touch it, play with it, grab it if the time is right... It creates friction, and contrasts nicely with a feminine body. Shaving the testicles is very weird to me. Trimming is okay, but hairless? Eww.

I do not think your hair is the problem, but rather your lack of confidence. Body insecurities are not attractive traits in men.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Wait so you are hairy everywhere but on your thighs and pubes? That seems a bit backwards XD. I think you should focus on removing the body hair that is in places where "most people" (at least according to the beauty standards in your part of the world) don't have it.
    I maintain all the hair on my body. But if a woman is ever going to put her head down their the balls are shaved.

The rest is trimmed. I mean trimmed in the loosest possible fashion. If I don't I could literally comb it. It doesn't look anything like a random shaved patch in the middle of an otherwise hairy body.

Although that does sound hilarious. Maintenance and hygiene ... the two most important words for hairy men

I like hair on men. It's a sign of masculinity. I like to touch it, play with it, grab it if the time is right... It creates friction, and contrasts nicely with a feminine body. Shaving the testicles is very weird to me. Trimming is okay, but hairless? Eww.

I do not think your hair is the problem, but rather your lack of confidence. Body insecurities are not attractive traits in men.

It is horrendously hairy though. As in I could comb it. The BALLS are hairless but the rest is trimmed. Honestly, it isn't like one shaved patch in the middle of my body. Also worth noting that the hair is trimmed but only just I do it like once a every 2 weeks and it takes about 20 seconds ... if that. The hair is still long.
    Also the pubes on my sack are grey. Everywhere else on my body is black.

I agree with the confidence thing. I am really trying to work on it, But when a woman asks you to put your shirt back on before sex. When women visibly turn their noses, sometimes laugh at me when I go swimming then you can understand. Women can be cruel as well. Men can take personal insults better. But my body has only ever been insulted. But yeh, confidence is my own skin is something I really need. It's just hard.

Yes people exist that have fetishes for everything. Women that like hairy men must be in the o.1% of the British population between the ages of 19-21. They just do not exist. I'm sure I'll be fine in 20 years time But until then I need to explore all my options. Who can blame me? It is like this on the front:

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2550/4209530362_144766987d_o.jpg

However back, bum and shoulders get waxed. Otherwise they have more thantheir fare share of hair also.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by toby_larone View Post
    But when a woman asks you to put your shirt back on before sex. When women visibly turn their noses, sometimes laugh at me when I go swimming then you can understand. Women can be cruel as well.
    Maybe your problem isn't your body hair, but rather the type of women you are sleeping with. If you are attracted to bitchy women, then you can't be surprised or hurt when they act like a bitch.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

you can't be surprised or hurt when they act like a bitch.
    That could well be true. I do tend to think that if a woman can degrade and insult me to that extent then she isn't worth any of my time anyway. But it keeps happening. It is worth noting I was bullied for it at school as well. It just seems like anyone feels like they have the right to insult me. Bored of it and looking at hair removal options, what woman think about the different options. I am open to leaving it/just maintaining it. I just need some kind of direction.

I cant see how the hair is an issue.. body hair is normal. Where do you meet these women? Do you date/court them first or do you meet in a club and just have random sex?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

To answer your qs though: i think your putting way too much pressure on yourself. I wouldnt expect my bf to wax his whole body.. you cant help the way you are. If it really bothers you, try lazer hair removal-not everwhere just the places it bothers you the most.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I cant see how the hair is an issue.. body hair is normal. Where do you meet these women? Do you date/court them first or do you meet in a club and just have random sex?

I'll court them. I tend to meet them at work (barman), at uni or even in a pub. Numbers are exchanged and a date is arranged. I have only ever pulled one woman at a night club. It wasn't fun. I actually really enjoy doing that, even if it doesn't lead to anything I never regret it. It's weird you say this though, some (not many) women keep telling me it isn't a problem. Then sex and relationships start and it all goes pete tong! For many young women in my age bracket in the UK it simply is a problem for them. Posters, movies, musicians, advertisements & TV plaster images of muscular hairless men. I think this image is gaining traction.

But that is a wider conversation for a different thread I guess

I appreciate you taking the time to talk to me though. It is appreciated x
    Last edited by toby_larone; 22-11-13 at 02:45 PM.

I dono. Maybe focus on building a proper emotional connection first, take it slow for the first 2 weeks or so. Let some chemistry build up.. coz from what i understand most women are more interested in personality and being treated well then how a guy looks and if your only "flaw" is having some extra body hair then id imagine most women would be fine with it.

I get what your saying. Many young women have the same issue for stereotypical reasons too. Lots of men dont know what a real woman is supposed to look like coz celebs are so fake but i really think you should just work on your confidence. Sounds to me like this hair thing is becoming ocd and maybe she just senses your insecurity about it.

Plus if lots of women have insulted and been bitchy towards you then maybe you need to find a different type

As long as u have $$$ it doesn't matter other than self respecting yourself. U can look like Pierre Woodman and it won't matter as long as u earn the $$$.
    If u dont have $$$ then its better to be metrosexual and shave everything but legs and arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Constantinesbr View Post
    As long as u have $$$ it doesn't matter other than self respecting yourself. U can look like Pierre Woodman and it won't matter as long as u earn the $$$.
    If u dont have $$$ then its better to be metrosexual and shave everything but legs and arms.
    I don't think women (generally) are as innocent and emotionally focused as they make it out. They are often very shallow, I know this to be true. However I don't think it is nearly as bad as you make it. Women and men are more than capable of love.

But yes, the metrosexual thing is gaining traction. I just set up this thing to see how much traction it had gained. Removing all hair but my arms and legs seems seems extremely extreme! You need more faith in women!

Quote Originally Posted by joanna1 View Post
    I like guys with the regular amount of body hair, I expect men to be hairy than me Can you find an image online that would show us just about the level of hairy you are so we can get the picture
    http://thedudesociety.com/2011/03/manscaping-uptown/
    http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2550/4209530362_144766987d_o.jpg

The coverage is the same as this, but the hair is black and a tiny bit longer. Only a teeny bit really. But I get my shoulders and back waxed as well.

Currently sat here with hairy chest and abdomen (as described in the pic description) with a waxed back and shoulders.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i like it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast