+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Men and their body hair.

Quote Originally Posted by toby_larone View Post
    http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2550/4209530362_144766987d_o.jpg

The coverage is the same as this
    Are you kidding me?! There's nothing wrong with the amount of body hair in this picture. He looks pretty hot .

This question is largely personal given my appearance. But it is something that effect many many men all over the western world it seems. Women (unless your over 40 and married to a hairy man) dislike body hair. "No I don't!" I hear some of you cry. Yes you do would be my response

I am a 21 year old single male. I keep extremely fit. I play rugby, I have lived and worked in 3 countries, I speak 3 languages ... well 2.5 , I am clean and I am studying my dream job of becoming an architect. So when it comes to attracting women with my clothes on I am no swing doctor but I can hold my own.

So the problem isn't social or based on my personality. It must be something else. No women ... not one has ever had sex with me more than once. Aside from that consider that 90 % of those women have commented on how hairy (if not disgusting) they think I look. You like chest hair and you're under the age of 40? No ... no you don't.

I have waxed and I have shaved. Both leave disgusting stubble.

I have left it. Leaving disgusting body hair.

I have trimmed it. Leaving lots of extremely even body hair

The fact is women in my age bracket in the UK want what they see on the posters and in movies. My question to you women is this: Some men are hairy and you don't like it. However what are hairy men supposed to do?

I am suffering from depression based on my appearance and I am seeking professional help. I just don't know what to do about this hair anymore. I can't leave it and I can't get rid of it. Any and all advice is appreciated. Thanks x

Wax it? Trim it? Shave it? Depilatory creams? Epilating? Sugaring? What do I have to do? I've tried all of them.

2 things though: Please don't tell me I need to find the right woman who will love me for what I am. She clearly doesn't exist and this is patronizing. Also don't underestimate just how hairy I am. This isn't some chest pubes and a cute tiger trail.
    ...so don't give you any opinion other than the one you already have?

Sorry pal. I think you're just bad at sex.

If you think being rich gets you girls then let me tell you theres only one type of woman youll attract

Some men are so messed up. Buying a woman is the same thing as paying a prostitute and that doesnt bother you?

Idiot (aimed at whoever mentioned $$$)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    ...so don't give you any opinion other than the one you already have?

Sorry pal. I think you're just bad at sex.
    Maybe true. But they seem to make up their mind as soon as the t-shirt is removed. Climax, and excitement is there then all of a sudden, like a dark cloud, it dissapears. I try to make her achieve orgasm before I take my top off. I sometimes succeed. The results are the same.

But maybe you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Are you kidding me?! There's nothing wrong with the amount of body hair in this picture. He looks pretty hot .
    I can't tell you how happy that comment just made me A first for everything! THANKYOU INTERNET haha

Again i think your just not building the foundation first. How long are you dating before hopping into bed? Maybe you need to spend more time ensuring she sees a future first. I new after 2weeks i wanted a future with my bf and we slept together but sometimes it may take more time

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    How long are you dating before hopping into bed?

As long as it feels right. Sometimes I spend so long, I end up becoming a friend first. Other times is is within the week. Different women want/expect/feel like different things. Some just want sex/dating others are looking for Mr right. It seems like I am an absolute player when ever I step into a bar. Understand these experiences of mine a from the age of approx 17 through to 21(now). As I said at the beginning I can "hold my own" but I am no 'player' I hate players anyway.

I think the conclusion with body hair is:
    • Wax the back + shoulders.
    • Leave arms and legs
    • Trim the rest as and when

After that, I need to develop the strength of character to be happy in my own skin and just keep trying. Who knows, I might even get the confidence to go swimming/go to a beach for the first time since I was 15! haha, baby steps.

i hate players too sounds like you know what you need to do. Good luck x

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2550/4209530362_144766987d_o.jpg

The coverage is the same as this, but the hair is black and a tiny bit longer. Only a teeny bit really. But I get my shoulders and back waxed as well.

Currently sat here with hairy chest and abdomen (as described in the pic description) with a waxed back and shoulders.
    That isn't an over abundance of body hair for a man, that to me is a normal amount , taking into consideration portions are obviously maintained and waxed. It's alright. You could be covered in hair like a sasquatch and the right person would still want and love you, I think it is the women you are choosing to be intimate, maybe they are too particular in what they like? Don't worry about it so much, wax for you, not another.
    “I am the author of my life. Unfortunately I’m writing in pen and I can’t erase my mistakes.”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123