+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why hes ignoring me? (online flirting)

Why hes ignoring me? (online flirting)

There is this guy i met on this app, tinder. We started to talk monday night... We talked a few things like where i live, if i am working... The basic stuff.
    The last message he send me i took a while to receive it, so i asked the next day, in the morning, and then i said to him to add me on facebook.
    And he did it in the same minute. After that i've been online since yesterday's night and today during all day.
    He have been online also, but on his phone. Sometimes he goes off and a few moments later, he is on again.
    But there is a problem: after he add me, he didn't speak to me anymore.
    Its possible that hes not interested? I send him the wrong message when i said to him to add me?

Oh, and he still has the pictures of him and his ex on his fb, but dont have her in his friends list.
    That can be another reason: Maybe he still likes her and doesnt want to get envolved with anyone else.
    Or he just forgot to erase it?

I know its too soon but there is a millions doubts in my mind...
    All i need to know is why he didnt started a convo yet.
    That is driving me crazy! No, im not a patient person lol

If anyone help me, i will be really glad. Thanks

Little.girl, you know absolutely nothing about this boy yet you give him access to your life. Do you have any idea how dangerous this is? Didn't your parents and teachers explain about how to use the internet safely?

Unfriend him. Don't give random strangers access to your personal information. And stay safe.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You do not know him. Nobody in this forum knows him. If you knew this guy (even slightly) you would be better placed to answer his questions. That is the problem with online dating.

Maybe he is playing hard to get? Maybe he is talking to several women online at once? Maybe he is really busy? Maybe he has just lost interest?

Regardless remove him from your facebook. That was a stupid thing for you to do.

Sorry, I am just trying to help you. Some of the things I have just typed sound really blunt! haha, I didn't mean it to be