+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Received this letter. Has my wife cheated?

Deleted post
    Last edited by PhilH; 23-11-13 at 10:49 AM.

No your wife didnt cheat hun. Theres some asshole trying to mess up your marriage. This is the third time now someone has tried to mess with your head. I would forget about it and focus on your marriage. If she was cheating you would notice strange behaviour. Your newly weds so you should be enjoying yourselfs. Forget these jealous (perhaps even racist) individuals trying to ruin you. Dont let them win. Burn the letter and move on and dont allow this to make you paranoid.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I'm going to speak to her about it when she gets home from work tonight. Is there anyway I can trace the letter, would the police do anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Why not just show her the letter and gauge her reaction to it and then discuss? Why would you come here and ask us, perfect strangers, about this? Go and ask your wife and if it turns out to be the truth (you'll be able to tell by her reaction) then you can decide then what you should do / leave or stay with a cheating twit? Your choice but to put your head in the sand by coming here instead of the source (your wife) is just futile.

Every reply here is just conjecture and means sweet bugger all. Until you show your wife, you're not going to get to the bottom of anything by our guessing.
    This is good idea, because you can't jump into conclusion before knowing the real truth because anyone around you can write this latter only to spoil your marriage for nothing.
    Love makes two people to stay together and be bind to one another

Good luck. Just don't be accusative at first, show her the letter, tell her it has you confused, see what she says.

Good luck OP. Keep us updated

Everybody else has given great advice, so I don't really have anything additional to add. I just wanted to wish you the best of luck. Either way, this is a really crappy situation. Either a) some complete jerk thought it would be funny to screw with your life and possibly cause you MAJOR heart-break or b) it is true, and that would truly be heart-breaking. I will say that this does sound awfully fishy with all the details you shared with us. The fact that somebody went out of their way to mail you this letter without naming ANY names (including their own) or providing anything to prove it to you, does kind of make it sound like a cruel prank to me. If somebody truly just wanted to help you, wouldn't they stop to think how much this would screw with your head not having any way to necessarily prove if this is true before talking to your wife? So, it sounds like probably just a stupid and cruel prank, but we can't really be sure.

Good luck. Please let us know how it goes. The most important thing you can do if you do decide to discuss it with her is to be sure not to accuse her, and not to attack her without giving her a chance to respond. If you came at her angry like she actually did do this only for it to turn out to be a huge prank, that would really be terrible. So, do not make that mistake. Give her a chance to either confirm or deny. If it is true, then try your best not to react instantly. You will need time to digest information as upsetting as that. Good luck, my friend. I hope it all works out for the best.

Deleted post
    Last edited by PhilH; 23-11-13 at 10:49 AM.

that's rough. so like another posted said did she herself send the letter, or did her lover send it or her lovers wife? don't go after her, she is a cheater and coward not to stay and discuss it with you, you did nothing wrong, she did.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Is there any chance this thread could be deleted or at least my posts edited to remove the content? I would no longer like this on the internet please, if possible.

yes you can get the whole thread deleted and your history of it deleted. go and ask this mod Lord Darkshire to remove it, they are one of the active mods on this forum and will take care of it for you if you explain. look at bottom of this forum section their screen name in orange should show, let me know if you found it.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

What did i miss? Did she storm off? :O gawd i honestly thought it was someone trying to cause trouble but her reaction makes me doubt that. Sorry OP. Hope your okay

Ask a mod or admin to delete, should always think first before posting something so private and personal online. To me it looks like someone invested in your marriage wrote it, because they want you to forgive her and stay married, so your wife or her parents perhaps.
    “I am the author of my life. Unfortunately I’m writing in pen and I can’t erase my mistakes.”

This post is on another forum except its saying a woman recieved it about her husband. The exact same thing posted here except a little longer with the muslim messages added in...

^ That's weird. Thinking a fake story or they just asked elsewhere before asking it here? I take from what was said and his deletions she admitted to cheating.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12