+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attractive Girl Turned Down by Nerdy Guy! Why?

Hes not a freaking coward. Jesus my dad is 40! No healthy man (emotionally and mentally) wants a girl your age.

You seriously need to get over yourself and grow the f up.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

If you start stalking this poor bastard he's going have you charged with harassment or better yet have a restraining order against you.

Too cuckoo for coco puffs.

What are you really trying to get out of this?

Last edited by RobertWQ; 24-11-13 at 04:36 PM.

If he at least already had a woman or was married, or good a looking hot guy who could get a lot of women, I'd never have such a queation. But he is neither. And before you say it, he isn't gay! So Why then did not accept my invitation?

I call troll. Pretty good one, too.

I am sorry, but your trying to date him is strange given the fact that you find him pitiful and undesirable by women. You sound like you have a fetish or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Fjortis View Post
    If he at least already had a woman or was married, or good a looking hot guy who could get a lot of women, I'd never have such a queation. But he is neither. And before you say it, he isn't gay! So Why then did not accept my invitation?

Why do you care so much you are willing to risk harassing him?

Answer that and you won't even need to date him. Did he really just make you doubt your own attractiveness so much that you're going to humiliate yourself in an attempt to get his attention?

And unless you've already been spying in from his bushes, how do you know he doesn't have a woman?

Last edited by RobertWQ; 24-11-13 at 08:19 PM.

Why do you care so much you are willing to risk harassing him? Answer that and you won't even need to date him. Did he really just make you doubt your own attractiveness so much that you're going to humiliate yourself in an attempt to get his attention?
    I just erased a pretty long post I was beginning to type in explanation. But whatever, Okay, let's say I'm not (yet) at the level of education that he has achieved not making as much money (he is Not a professor by the way, but lab coordinator). I did not strike him as a serious enough lady to get into a serious relationship with.
    BUT DIDN'T HE FEEL LIKE HAVING SEX WITH ME AT LEAST? Usually, when girls invite guys like that, especially upon their (girls) own initiative, sex happens in 85-90 chances without a guy even trying! (okay that's not the case with me, but he had no way to tell that!) After all, I said in the email "remember it's just coffee or drinks!" Just a fun date! Nothing more serious for now!
    I don't get it.. Why didn't he take that chance?
    Last edited by Fjortis; 24-11-13 at 09:10 PM.

It could be a million reasons, many of them not having to do with you personally.

The main one I still think is that he doesn't want to jeopardize his job. He likely worked hard to get there, and he doesn't want to ruin it all because a girl asked him out.

That really would be my main guess. Until you've been out in the real world, you probably don't realize the priority that putting food on your table will take over dating, etc. And remember, he is not a hormonally-driven 22 year old male. Older men act differently.

I think you are worrying too much about this when it likely has less to do with you personally than you think, and more to do with the fact that he doesn't want to risk his job. Men CAN think with their brains about these things. I can tell you from firsthand experience that I won't always go along with a girl I'm attracted to because I'm putting other priorities first.

lol @ you silly fukks giving OP serious replies

--------->
    This^^^ is your most intelligent post yet, Fjortis.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

It could be a million reasons, many of them not having to do with you personally.
    The main one I still think is that he doesn't want to jeopardize his job. He likely worked hard to get there, and he doesn't want to ruin it all because a girl asked him out.
    That really would be my main guess. Until you've been out in the real world, you probably don't realize the priority that putting food on your table will take over dating, etc. And remember, he is not a hormonally-driven 22 year old male. Older men act differently.
    I think you are worrying too much about this when it likely has less to do with you personally than you think, and more to do with the fact that he doesn't want to risk his job. Men CAN think with their brains about these things. I can tell you from firsthand experience that I won't always go along with a girl I'm attracted to because I'm putting other priorities first.
    Ok.. but that doesn't explain this situation though, because:
    I'm not his student anymore,
    I just randomly took this science course, as an elective and will never take another one (if only because that one was a prerequisite for the other ones and I dropped it)
    so
    -I'm not and will not ever be his student
    -I'm not in the same department as him at all (he is in science I'm in arts)
    -Even if student and professor in the same department date, they are still allowed to, it just doesn't "look nice", but they are allowed, no one fires anyone for that.
    -Moreover, even if a professor and HIS/HER PRESENT student date, they are still technically allowed to, only they need to let the head of department know, so arrangements could be made, so that someone else will grade the tests, assignments and so on.
    So.. it's not like there's any LEGITIMATE risk of losing a job for him at all! ...So it must not be because of that..
    Last edited by Fjortis; 26-11-13 at 02:42 AM.

I just randomly took this science course, as an elective and will never take another one (if only because that one was a prerequisite for the other ones and I dropped it)
    so
    -Even if student and professor in the same department date, they are still allowed to, it just doesn't "look nice", but they are allowed, no one fires anyone for that.
    -Moreover, even if a professor and HIS/HER PRESENT student date, they are still technically allowed to, only they need to let the head of department know, so arrangements could be made, so that someone else will grade the tests, assignments and so on.
    So.. it's not like there's any LEGITIMATE risk of losing a job for him at all! ...So it must not be because of that..
    Perhaps he decided long ago to never date loonies - LIKE YOU

Rejection is a bitch huh......suck it up princess.

so

I bet it is because of that. He told you clearly he doesn't date students. I would guess he means it. You don't know all the details. Maybe it could make him look bad to his superiors even if it is not a technically fireable offense. Personally, in his position, given the rules you just laid out, I wouldn't date students either.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast