+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what was your favorite toy as a kid?

what was your favorite toy as a kid?

my parents were doing a big clean up and lots of my childhood toys and siblings were saved, i apparently loved a stuffed monkey and dump truck the most, lol.

you?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

My Barbie dolls
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Knives and matches.

Pushing 30 and I still haven't heard the end of what it was like to deal with me back then lol

Barbie dolls. Loved them. Had tons of them, dream house and cars

Care bears almost all of them, slept with them, watched tv with them, I took for bike rides, lol where I went they went, even out to eat and to school. I also had lots of my little pony items. I never really liked dolls, more cuddly soft plush ones.
    “I am the author of my life. Unfortunately I’m writing in pen and I can’t erase my mistakes.”

Quote Originally Posted by joanna1 View Post
    Care bears almost all of them, slept with them, watched tv with them, I took for bike rides, lol where I went they went, even out to eat and to school. I also had lots of my little pony items. I never really liked dolls, more cuddly soft plush ones.
    Care bears were so awesome back in the day, Brave Heart Lion was my role model growing up

This song would always get me to stop crying when I was a baby, wish I could find the vid that actually had the ending scene from the movie.

Last edited by dickriculous; 24-11-13 at 11:11 AM.

I loved mine, lots are teared stained, and food stained Great little childhood friends for me. Listens to your song, that is sweet that it would stop you crying when a baby. I was care bear obsessed, glad to find another with the same love for.
    “I am the author of my life. Unfortunately I’m writing in pen and I can’t erase my mistakes.”

Any toy I had with a remote control, car, truck, boat , helicopter and also supersoakers.

lol at knives and matches reply. i played with matches too. my sister had dolls all over the house compared to the amount of toys i had laying around, most of mine were outside getting used or dirty.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Back in the late 90's, I frankly remember two toys being my favorites. The first were my Thomas the Tank Engines (not the large wooden ones but the smaller metal ones). I would play with those all the time, especially with friends at daycare. But the second was my collection of matchbox cars. I wasn't into the whole Hot Wheels track setups- just the matchbox cars. I would spend tons of time lining them up in a specific order, and when I would turn my back, my Dad or my brother would rearrange them differently. That would make me spend more time rearranging them as they were once more. Yeah...I was a bit OCD, I guess. :S

I had alot of barbie dolls and dollhouses and an easy bake oven I loved.

@ hatesthis- ever bake mud pies in it or weird stuff family actually ate?
    William Blake

Yes, lots of times, what a mess. I would create all kinds of gross things and make dad eat them and he always did, pretty certain he would fake eat it.