+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Being single for a long time

Being single for a long time

I wanted to get others opinion in the forum. Its been quite a while since I have been in any kind of relationship. I am turning 31 soon as well, do you think people are hesitant to get involved with someone who has been out of the game? I feel like most would say don't worry about it, but even I would say the something about someone who has been "on the sidelines".

If you've been single for a really long time then some people might wonder why. Other people won't care. There is no answer to this one. And the only way they'll know if you've been single for a long time is if you tell them.

I don't think so, if you are nice, friendly, easy to talk with, a good listener and enjoy company of others ( friends) then why should someone care, more likely they would be happy to meet a guy who hasn't been bed hopping as much as some guys they know. People are single for lots of reasons, if it bothers a person you are interested in then they aren't right for you to begin with. It isn't something I would care about.
    “I am the author of my life. Unfortunately I’m writing in pen and I can’t erase my mistakes.”

There are plenty of single gals that are in your position, so don't let your fears deter you from making an effort to get back into the game.

Nothing wrong with being out of the game for a while, it might feel daunting getting back into it though. I think the only valid concern someone may have is if there was a really bad reason for you to have been out of it. That does not mean something like a bad breakup or anything, just events that could concern a person over their safety or well being.

Get out there, be cool and take it easy - good luck!

Nah nothing wrong with it. its a good thing coz at least lucky lady knows theres no emotional baggage there or exes still sniffing around.

If it were me dating you, the obly thing id worry about is "has he been sleeping around this past year or too" if no then id be happy to date you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Depends. What have you been doing during your single time? The only thing that would turn me off is if you were being a player, sleeping around. If you havnt been doing that then id be happy to date you

Sorry thought my first post didnt post