+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: The looks scale, how do guys rate?

Ya banging our heads off a wall here. Really not getting the point.. 12 pages later still wont get it..

Once more: i know that every person on the planet who is not blind wants to be with someone they are attracted to. We all have our own opinion of what is attractive. Whats attractive to me may not be attractive to you. When we first meet someone-we decide whether or not we are attracted to that person enough to ask them out/get to know them better. ThAT is FINE! No problem with that whatsoever

Also have no problem with some guys thinking im hot or some thinking im not their type and have no problem with them saying it out loud.. that is fine.

What i do have a problem with is a bunch of guys sitting around saying "look at the rack on her shes a 9" and another saying "nah shes average-average boobs, not tall enough etc" to me thats making it personal.

The same as if i was sitting around with my friends and they were discussing how big/small/average a guys penis is.. thats personal and cruel

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    The same as if i was sitting around with my friends and they were discussing how big/small/average a guys penis is.. thats personal and cruel
    And also extremely objectifying...

I've never used this scale and doubt i will, rating someone on a scale? what a strange idea, we all have individual ideas of whether someone is attractive (Beauty is in the eye of the beholder) and personality adds another layer to that attraction, plus whether they have that 'special quality' that i can't quite put a finger on that makes me interested. And yes the rating system can be quite cruel and shallow in my opinion.

Where are you from andrews? When i asked my bf about this rating scale he was kinda baffled as if it was just some stupid made up thing in a film coz hes never done it and neither has any of his friends..

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Michelle and I will certainly not be among those women. You are missing the point.
    Okay, I'm missing the point. Regardless, we all seem to have differing opinions about this topic. No big deal.

I think, either way, we've given the OP more than she could possibly want about this whole looks scale thing.

I'm English (south west) and never actually encountered this scale in person.

Ya i think its just a US thing tbh..

Badger if your sick of the conversation then you can just stop participating. No need to close a thread down. Some of us are enjoying this debate

Guys, it's ALL about confidence!!! I'm probably an 8, pretty face, nice body, don't work out... in spite of that I always get hit on and feel like a total 10!!! Men always tell me that they like me because of a. relaxed personality b. flirty eyes and the one I get the most which used to weird me out but now I can see it is c. bounce in my stride... it's really about how you make people feel, if you light up a room you've already become a 10. I don't mean come in a room screaming for attention, I mean being open and friendly in a decent way, and something men really love is a feminine girl... they know you can open that door by yourself, but if you smile and let them do it for you it's much funner for both! Don't forget to say thanks, no matter how hot you are, bitchy girls are a turn off. Just feel like the goddess that you are every time you step out the door and you're set. Promise.

*you obviously have to groom, but thats basic hygiene

Would you rate this girl as a 10? (Sorry if I'm not allowed to include full-size images, don't know how to make them smaller)

Last edited by Fjortis; 10-12-13 at 11:30 AM.

Third pic is way too photoshopped. Looks unnatural.

Is that you in the pictures, Fjortis?

No, It's a girl from my modelling agency, we also went to summer school together at one point. I am very strict when it comes to evaluating looks but this girl was one of the very few who I would actually consider beautiful and 10 out of 10. I'm afraid if I posted my pics people would just think I was only looking for compliments and wanted to show off, so I decided not to take any chances
    BTW I think females are more objective when it comes to evaluating looks of other females, because a guy may call a so-so looking girl hot just because she wears skimpy clothes etc.

Okay I'll post mine too lol:

She looks alright. I'll give her a solid 8 or 7 1/2 the one with the dark hair.

If that's really you, you're pretty. You have nice black girl lips. You look more exotic then her and I think.exotic is attractive.
    Last edited by Starnique; 10-12-13 at 11:49 AM.

Nina, the girl with black hair? Whoever is 10 then?
    (I am the girl with lighter hair/blue eyes).
    And Thank You!!
    Last edited by Fjortis; 10-12-13 at 11:50 AM.

Post un-photoshopped pics... you both are very pretty but those pics look unnatural.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast