+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm sick of the trolls and people being rude on here. Fix your attitude!

I'm sick of the trolls and people being rude on here. Fix your attitude!

Every forum or Q&A site I visit, there's always a group of users that gang up on me and start flaming me.

I'm ****ing sick of it. It's pissing me off.

This is supposed to be a site for relationship advice yet all most of your members do is insult new people, humiliate them about their sex life or post irrelevant content.

****ing do something about it!

I'm tired of this bullshit. There's been many cases where members have committed suicide over cyber bullying. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

And I strongly dislike the attitude some of the members have on here. If you think you're going to push me about and make a fool out of me, you're wrong mate!

If you think I'm gonna sit here and kiss your butt and tolerate your ignorance, think again.

I suggest you lazy moderators give your trolls a good kicking.

People do not come here to be made fun of.

P.S. I find it highly ironic that you use "soft", "kind" quotes on your site header when most of your members behave like dicks to everyone!
    Last edited by I am Andrew; 25-11-13 at 06:05 PM.

I bet you moderators team up and berate new members too or maybe you don't even bother looking after the site at all. If this site were 3D, your inbox would probably be covered in cobwebs!

No one even flamed you. The fact is you sucked at sex and people gave their opinions about it like you asked. I'm sure it's a hard truth, but don't blame your reality on everyone else.

All i said was learn from it and dont wait that long again. Im sure people didnt mean to upset you. Sometimes a direct honest no BS answer is whats needed. The girl played you, your hurt and need to vent. I get that but theres no point bashing people who want to help you. Stick around for awhile and youll see were not so bad. This forum does help a lot of people.

Sure we can be harsh at times but only if we think its necessary to get a message to sink in (and ultimately help that person). I was mailed the other day asking me to be blunt and harsh. Some people appreciate the honesty

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Well to be fair, I can see how he feels attacked (though I haven't read that whole thread, just a few posts in it)--not because they started telling him the truth but because they started nitpicking on stupid stuff like "oh you're generalizing? you must be misogynist"--typical BS that is typically frustrating of ppl online.

Quote Originally Posted by I am Andrew View Post
    I bet you moderators team up and berate new members too or maybe you don't even bother looking after the site at all. If this site were 3D, your inbox would probably be covered in cobwebs!
    You joined this month and have 9 posts. Please come back when you know what you're talking about.

Thread closed.