+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Doing this just to please me....

Doing this just to please me....

I will be straight forward here...Some time ago my girl and I talked about ex´s and she end up telling me that i am not the biggest she had...I am ok with and that is not my question...my question is: when we are having sex, she insists in saying that mine is "so big and everything..". I talked to her about it and it only matters to me the way we fell, but she keeps doing it. it just sounds fake to me...

Why she does that all the time? Do you girls do something like that? What do you say ( or you don´t say anything) when your partner is not the biggest for you?

Just because your not the biggest doesn't mean it don't feel big to her shes just enjoying it and being vocal about it, obviously if its making you feel uncomfortable you need to discuss again and to be honest bigger isn't better it's just bigger and thats not always a good thing, try to relax i'm sure she's not trying to make you uncomfortable it may just be something she says in the moment

That sounds like insecurity your part. As Lorrie, said just because you're not her biggest doesn't mean it's not big and feels good and fulfilling to her. Take it as a compliment and stop being insecure.

I'm sure she regrets telling you since you're acting this way.
    Last edited by Starnique; 27-11-13 at 10:34 AM.

Yeah, just because you're not the biggest doesn't mean you're not still pretty big--or thick. I think it bothers you because it DOES secretly bother you that she said you're not the biggest (which is a mistake on her part, she should've kept silent lollol).

You just need to somehow stop worrying that she liked the other **** better than yours. I say she didn't. When you're with someone--you only want it from the guy you're with and it becomes your favorite (at least from personal experience) and you forget the details of the other one. (I don't have a lot of experience lol but from what I did go through, this is my takeaway). So just accept that she loves yours.

Maybe she is now saying it's big etc. because she recognizes that she should not have told you and is now trying to make you feel better lol

Shes prob just talking dirty coz she wants you to enjoy it more. If you dont like it then tell her that. Communication is key.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".