+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sex & love

Sex & love

Do men associate sex with love at all or is it just a physical thing? EG, do men believe that if he really likes a woman & has a connection with her feel he might fall for her more if/when they become physical ?

I believe feelings do get stronger when becoming physical. Touching wakes up even more feelings. I love girl better after. Basicaly if emotional attachment existed before sex then bond will be even stronger afterwards. Its realy the same for both genders but each situation and individual are unique. Not always feelings are equal.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Thank you, that's nice to know

Well…it is physical…the way we feel it is totally physical…but it is a physical with the girl we like…we don´t think about anything else…just getting physical with my girl and no other girl…at least this is how it works for me…

It's just a physical thing to me. I haven't feel the different yet to associate it with love. Lol

I dont think theres much difference. If a girl sleeps with a guy she barely knows shes not gonna miraculously fall for him just coz they had sex unless she has issues and same with men.

If the emotional connection is there beforehand then he/she will..

Some people (men and women) have no interest in sleeping with a stranger or someone there not attached to and get nothing from meaningless sex so dont bother.

Some (men and women) will f anything with a pulse. These people should be avoided IMO

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by sophiejoy View Post
    Do men associate sex with love at all or is it just a physical thing? EG, do men believe that if he really likes a woman & has a connection with her feel he might fall for her more if/when they become physical ?
    From what I have seen/read and heard:
    1) sometimes men just mix the 2 (sex and love)-they can not see the difference sometimes (pity)
    UNTIL
    2) they love a woman first before having sex
    3) sometimes they do not fall in love even after having sex

I underline that I do not have much experience but these are my observations (and this is what I have read).

Another question:
    Why do men think that if a girl did not have sex with them immediately, she has never been in love with them?
    Why sex immediately is associated with love??? Some women are shy and very modest, they can not go to bed immediately with a man they hardly know (even when they are in love and feeling strong attraction).
    Why is it so hard for some men to understand this?
    "The most precious things in life can not be touched or bought, they can only be felt with the heart."

"It is more precious to see something ONCE than to hear it 1000 times".

^^^ where are you getting your information. None of it applies in the real world and each and every situation is unique. You talk as if we are all one big collective and the borg rule.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I am saying almost the same, there are different situations...

Explain us your opinion. This is the idea here, to share.

It would be nice to answer my questions also (if you wish).

My information is from different sources and people but...
    the fact that men mix love and sex I learnt it from the "LIFE"experience (observation on other people's relationships)
    also the fact that some of them fall in love without having sex with a woman (observations too).
    Last edited by romantic-88; 09-12-13 at 09:25 AM.
    "The most precious things in life can not be touched or bought, they can only be felt with the heart."

"It is more precious to see something ONCE than to hear it 1000 times".