+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She Went Cinema Without Me

She Went Cinema Without Me

So there is this girl I really like, I can't stop thinking about her, and its driving me mad. I have never had feelings like this before as I'm 19 and never had a girlfriend I thought she liked me too because she said I'm gorgeous and told my friend she liked me and we flirt a lot when we text and when in college together she always touches me and makes it obvious she likes me, all my friends tell me it's obvious she does and if you ask her out she would say Yes. Basically we were meant to go cinema last week she asked me the week before if I wanted to go and of course I was going to say yes, I fancy the girl. We were going to go Saturday but she had to go out Saturday so we arranged it for Friday instead, she was not in college all week because she was unwell and said she might not be able to go I was like will go when you feel better so she said will go Thursday or Friday next week then but I really want to go that day, so on Monday we spoke in college she was being really flirty with me touching me and doing my work and we spoke a lot I asked her at the end of the day if you're going cinema this week and she was like I dunno are you? I was like not on my own im going with you aren't I? and she said I'll let you know, but when she said that she seemed offish, so anyways we spoke a couple days ago and she said she is really ill and so I just assumed we would not go especially as she didn't mention it when she said she would, but despite saying she was really ill yesterday and again today, she went cinema with her friend and watched a film we were going to watch, Why did she do this?, I thought she liked me she told me she thinks i'm gorgeous and flirts with me, and she knows I like her too, I've told her so much about me and I feel like an idiot

Call her on it then. Get it cleared up. Either that or step back from her and find yourself a chick that doesn't act like an asshole.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

You should not waste your time on a girl that never knows how to be honest or to be true, LEAVE her!