+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A males' perspective on a whirlwind romance.

A males' perspective on a whirlwind romance.

Hi everyone,

This has been eating at me for a little while now so I thought I would share my story because i would love to get an outsiders perspective.

So a few months ago I meet Cooper whilst he was on deployment (he's in the US Navy). I spent about two days with him and we got along very well and had a lot of fun together. After one of the nights out he admitted that he liked me and hadn't really thought any of this would have happened. I didn't really think too much of it because we were both slightly intoxicated so thought it might have been the alcohol talking.

The next morning when he left, he left me his sailor hat with a lovely note inside it basically saying he was glad that he met me and that we should keep in touch with each other. I didnt think I would see him again after that as he was suppose to be leaving that day for another city and then heading back to the US. Anyway about a week or so later he messaged me to tell me that he was unexpectedly back in town and leaving the next day. I was really excited to see him, we had dinner and spent the night together and in the morning we said good-bye.

A week after that, he managed to find me on one of those messaging apps on the iphone and he has been talking to me ever since. Often nothing too substantial and he normally disappears after a little while. However sometimes he would say things like you should come move in with me (i'm guessing jokingly); you should come visit me, telling me about where they have stationed him for next year and he has also said that he misses me, all of which he has said on more then a few occasions.

I guess my question is, I just want to know what he's thinking? ha!
    would you you be thinking?

Thank you
    Catherine x

Does it really matter what he's thinking? He's thousands of miles away so unless you invent your own personal teleportation device it's a waste of time. Unless he was so good in bed that it's worth your time and money to travel thousands of miles for a really good shag. Buy a vibrator - it's much cheaper.

I dont think its worth it. Long distance doesnt work. I say move on

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".